Battlestar Galactica: Beware of Spoilers
Global Justice Alliance

Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Battlestar Galactica: Beware of Spoilers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User Veteran Member Cody MacArthur Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the United States of America
    Posts
    787

    Battlestar Galactica: Beware of Spoilers

    Here's a thread to come and talk about arguably the best show on television: Battlestar Galactica. From technology, to the characters, to the episodes, to the latest news from the creators, an everything in between, this is your place to come and talk. Just remember to have fun with it.

    All right, first order of business: Tory spaced Cally! I mean, wow, just wow.

    Now, begin with the talking.



    I reserve the right to have a flashy opening picture . . . and be cheeky.

  2. #2
    Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    2,533
    Flashy, but a little big, don't ya think? And I'm running 1440 pixels wide...

    Yeah, I wasn't too surprised by the little ambush that Brother Cavil laid out for the Sixes and Eights, but man... I said it before and I'll say it again - I frakkin' hate Tory. I hope to God that Galen puts a bullet in that two-bit w**re's head.

    And I just can't think but wonder what kind of reaction Starbuck will have should she find out that her hubby's a skin-job...

  3. #3
    Registered User Veteran Member Cody MacArthur Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the United States of America
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Flashy, but a little big, don't ya think? And I'm running 1440 pixels wide...
    Yes, well, it was the best pic I could find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I said it before and I'll say it again - I frakkin' hate Tory. I hope to God that Galen puts a bullet in that two-bit w**re's head.
    You know, I wasn't sure if I agreed with you about that . . . until I saw Friday's episode. Tory trying to convince people that they're perfect? That just grinds my gears.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    And I just can't think but wonder what kind of reaction Starbuck will have should she find out that her hubby's a skin-job...
    Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know!

    BANG!
    Thud.

  4. #4
    Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    2,533
    I just caught up on the last episode... and holy frak!

    I have to wonder if Gaius will adopt a new formal title...

  5. #5
    Registered User Veteran Member Cody MacArthur Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the United States of America
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I just caught up on the last episode... and holy frak!
    You say that after every episode.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I have to wonder if Gaius will adopt a new formal title...
    Unconscious, if I had my way.

  6. #6
    Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Old Dominion
    Posts
    9,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody MacArthur Fett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I have to wonder if Gaius will adopt a new formal title...
    Unconscious, if I had my way.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Similar Threads

  1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Spoilers!)
    By GoTeamGirl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •