Halo - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Aside from my newly-acquired Scrabble Plus, I also have SimCity 2000 installed on my computer (compliments of my younger brother). But it's been a while since I last played that game.
    Sim city 2000 I played that game in PSX, you have to build a city and manage it, attend the citizens needs, and deal with natural disasters, riots and angry monsters. the game is entertaining (except when the money runs out)
    Just like real government......
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
    Aside from my newly-acquired Scrabble Plus, I also have SimCity 2000 installed on my computer (compliments of my younger brother). But it's been a while since I last played that game.
    Sim city 2000 I played that game in PSX, you have to build a city and manage it, attend the citizens needs, and deal with natural disasters, riots and angry monsters. the game is entertaining (except when the money runs out)
    Does the game have politicians who assault people on the street for asking questions?

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Does the game have politicians who assault people on the street for asking questions?
    Good question, the only version I've ever played was an ancient DOS version we had back at the college. Maybe in the SIMS (haven' played that one, either. In any event I take exception to the hired help manhandling the citizenry. Hopefully that bozo will be looking for work after November.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Good question, the only version I've ever played was an ancient DOS version we had back at the college. Maybe in the SIMS (haven' played that one, either. In any event I take exception to the hired help manhandling the citizenry. Hopefully that bozo will be looking for work after November.
    I never thought about it , the game has some statistics about how many people is living in the city, technology with what your city has, health indices, Security statistics, what the people is thinking about you doing...
    Somehow I think the game has them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered User Full Member san's Avatar
    i suggest tropico (1-3) for eliminating uneasy people, well at least it's one way to keep yourself in charge.
    the setting is a tropical island and the reference is quite clear to cuba.
    viva el presidente

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    i suggest tropico (1-3) for eliminating uneasy people, well at least it's one way to keep yourself in charge.
    the setting is a tropical island and the reference is quite clear to cuba.
    viva el presidente
    that's a good one, but you don't have flooding very often?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

can't remember of any flooding, but other features like earthquake and others are available. it's been a while since the last play.

can't remember of any flooding, but other features like earthquake and others are available. it's been a while since the last play.

you didn't hated the meltdowns? that overed with my city several times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nah, why should I? destruction is fun

nah, why should I? destruction is fun
    Well, when you have a recently saved game, destroying everything it's really fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]