MechWarrior/BattleTech
Global Justice Alliance

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: MechWarrior/BattleTech

  1. #1
    Registered User Veteran Member Cody MacArthur Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the United States of America
    Posts
    787

    MechWarrior/BattleTech




    Here it is, a thread to talk about all your musings and thoughts about the Inner Sphere, or the Clans, we ain't predigest. From 'Mech specs to the latest news from the front, if you got something to say about BattleTech, post it here. I guess I should start, huh?

    Oh man, MechWarrior, that brings back memories. When I was younger all was about was MechWarrior, MechWarrior, MechWarrior, MechWarrior, all day in night. Actually, my first experience with the BattleTech franchise was MachWarrior 4: Mercenaries, fantastic game, absolutely incredible to play, never could get it to work right . Well, after playing that for awhile I bought pretty much every BattleTech game I could get my hands on. Not only that, but I am also an avid reader of the Dark Age books, though I never really got into the miniatures game . And you know what? I still love this universe!

    . . . Now I'm sorry, but that's just the way I feel. What do you think?

    Edit: Oh! I forgot to mention, my favorite 'mech is the MW4 version of the Ryoken.

  2. #2
    Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    333
    Well, referring to real-time-strategy games,I am inclined more for games like "Starcraft" or "Age Of Empires", but all that technology and future fiction stuff interest me.

    (all this is well-written?) sorry, I'm not sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    8,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    Well, referring to real-time-strategy games,I am inclined more for games like "Starcraft" or "Age Of Empires", but all that technology and future fiction stuff interest me.

    (all this is well-written?) sorry, I'm not sure
    You are doing nicely with your writing, V. You do have a few gramatical errors once in a while, but overall it's quite good, and you do get your meaning across very well.
    "Say the Word"

  4. #4
    Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    Well, referring to real-time-strategy games,I am inclined more for games like "Starcraft" or "Age Of Empires", but all that technology and future fiction stuff interest me.

    (all this is well-written?) sorry, I'm not sure
    You are doing nicely with your writing, V. You do have a few gramatical errors once in a while, but overall it's quite good, and you do get your meaning across very well.
    thanks J, I'm happy to know that my English course registration was not in vain although I must improve my grammar and vocabulary.

    Hope I can learn more by practicing what I learned in the course in here getting better results every day and speaking about KP and interesting things of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    8,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    thanks J, I'm happy to know that my English course registration was not in vain although I must improve my grammar and vocabulary.

    Hope I can learn more by practicing what I learned in the course in here getting better results every day and speaking about KP and interesting things of course.
    Absolutely! We'll be glad to help.
    "Say the Word"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •