General KP Thread 10; Even More Kimness - Page 14
Global Justice Alliance

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: General KP Thread 10; Even More Kimness

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Nah, not me... although I might have once described the effect as being vaguely Kirbyesque, or something like that (for some reason, that type of effect seems to me like something Jack Kirby would've drawn).
    Maybe it was TGM then...
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Random thought - does anyone know the technical term for the "black spots of power" that appear in Shego's plasma? Spackles, or crackles, or something? I think Rob or somebody mentioned it a long time ago...
    Could they be sparks? Either that, or crackles would be my guess....
    Sorry I can't be of more help than that, 'chutes.

A few thoughts while watching "And The Mole Rat Will Be CGI":
    I wonder if Kim managed to make good on that favor she owed Mr. Huey, the helicopter pilot who flew her and Ron to New Zealand.
    And speaking of helicopters, did you notice how the animators put orange marking on the tips of the main rotor blades of the "Mysterious Black Choppers," just like the real thing? Nice attention to detail, there!

After watching "Ill Suited" tonight, a thought occurred to me:
    1) When Ron threw Kim over the counter into the drink machine (while the battle suit he was wearing was under Dementor's control), she hit it with such force that it broke the machine's front panel as well as momentarily stunned her. Kim's very lucky she didn't get any scalp lacerations or even a concussion from that blow, which is most likely what would happen here in the real world. (I know, I know; the "Rule of Cool"/cartoon physics applies here, but I felt compelled to point it out nonetheless.)

When Ron threw Kim over the counter into the drink machine (while the battle suit he was wearing was under Dementor's control), she hit it with such force that it broke the machine's front panel as well as momentarily stunned her. Kim's very lucky she didn't get any scalp lacerations or even a concussion from that blow...
    To me, the most brutal hit was the face-first into the sidewalk during the 'Past' sequence of A Sitch in Time. Of course, Ron's open-legged-slam in Crush was something to wince at.

Otherwise, all I can say is that all that hair protected her noggin when impacting into the ice machine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ncnu View Post
    When Ron threw Kim over the counter into the drink machine (while the battle suit he was wearing was under Dementor's control), she hit it with such force that it broke the machine's front panel as well as momentarily stunned her. Kim's very lucky she didn't get any scalp lacerations or even a concussion from that blow...
    To me, the most brutal hit was the face-first into the sidewalk during the 'Past' sequence of A Sitch in Time. Of course, Ron's open-legged-slam in Crush was something to wince at.

Otherwise, all I can say is that all that hair protected her noggin when impacting into the ice machine.
    How about when Ron skied face-first into the oil pipeline in "Bueno Nacho"? Or when he hang-glided into the cliff in "Homecoming Upset"?

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post

How about when Ron skied face-first into the oil pipeline in "Bueno Nacho"? Or when he hang-glided into the cliff in "Homecoming Upset"?
    The most wince-inducing one I can remember right off the bat is Shego slamming Kim across the face at the beginning of "Clean Slate."

Kim taking out Shego's legs with a handrail pipe in "Naked Genius" was pretty hardcore, too.

(In an unrelated note, was "NG" the only episode where Shego's bodysuit seemed to shine like it was rubberized? *drools* )
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post

The most wince-inducing one I can remember right off the bat is Shego slamming Kim across the face at the beginning of "Clean Slate."

Kim taking out Shego's legs with a handrail pipe in "Naked Genius" was pretty hardcore, too.

(In an unrelated note, was "NG" the only episode where Shego's bodysuit seemed to shine like it was rubberized? *drools* )
    I don't think that's a "rubberized" gleam; that looks more like highlighting from an extremely bright light source. Or maybe her jumpsuit is made of a material that looks shiny under certain lighting conditions.
    But yes, Shego does look appealing in that scene. I don't blame you for drooling.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    ........rubberized[/URL]? *drools* )

Is this your way of telling us that you're into rubber clothes?
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
    ........rubberized[/url]? *drools* )

Is this your way of telling us that you're into rubber clothes?
    Well, just about anything looks good on her.