General KP Thread 10; Even More Kimness - Page 49
Global Justice Alliance

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 501

Thread: General KP Thread 10; Even More Kimness

  1. #481
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Denton, Texas
    Posts
    8,668
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Wait, who's midnight? There's 24 of them to choose from!
    I'd always assumed Dr. D meant midnight at the BN building where he had his HQ. So, same time zone as Middleton, whose Diablos were activated sometime in the 8 to 9 pm range. (We know Kim had an earlier curfew than midnight.)
    In fact, as per Eric's conversation with her father, the curfew was 10 PM. I agree with your explanation too, Campy.
    "Say the Word"

  2. #482
    Registered User Veteran Member Ace Ian Combat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Near the Middleton Pet Cemetery
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Wait, who's midnight? There's 24 of them to choose from!
    I'd always assumed Dr. D meant midnight at the BN building where he had his HQ. So, same time zone as Middleton, whose Diablos were activated sometime in the 8 to 9 pm range. (We know Kim had an earlier curfew than midnight.)
    In fact, as per Eric's conversation with her father, the curfew was 10 PM. I agree with your explanation too, Campy.
    Didn't Wade say BN HQ was about 100 miles north of Middleton? Or something to that effect? So, that would still be in Middleton's time zone most likely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I don't want to be the one the battles always choose... but inside I realize that I'm the one confused... Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park

  3. #483
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Denton, Texas
    Posts
    8,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ian Combat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Wait, who's midnight? There's 24 of them to choose from!
    I'd always assumed Dr. D meant midnight at the BN building where he had his HQ. So, same time zone as Middleton, whose Diablos were activated sometime in the 8 to 9 pm range. (We know Kim had an earlier curfew than midnight.)
    In fact, as per Eric's conversation with her father, the curfew was 10 PM. I agree with your explanation too, Campy.
    Didn't Wade say BN HQ was about 100 miles north of Middleton? Or something to that effect? So, that would still be in Middleton's time zone most likely.
    Close, AIC, actually 100 miles to the West.
    "Say the Word"

  4. #484
    Registered User Full Member KimforHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Yawk
    Posts
    83

    Smile Kim Possible Comics - List of entries in Disney Adventure mags

    Okay, should have come in a bit earlier in the thread with this info, but here goes:

    A while ago, I decided to find and catalog the Kim Possible comics in all the Disney Adventure magazines that have been released since the inception of the program. I bought a bunch of them that fit the chonology of the show (you can buy them by the bagful on eBay, folks!), and went through them, cataloging the comic titles of the "mini-episodes" of our favorite show. Here's the results:

    Summer 2002 "Flower Power!"
    April 2003 "ChimPossible!"
    May 2003 "Where's Rufus?"
    August 2003 "Rufus' Bad Day!"
    September 2003 "Saving Saturday!"
    November 2003 "It Happened On Haunted Hill!"
    April 2004 "Mummy Matters!"
    May 2004 "Ron the Unstoppable!"
    June/July 2004 "Film Frenzy!"
    Summer 2004 "Impossible Voyage!"
    August 2004 "Naked Mole Robot!"
    October 2004 "Ice To See You!"
    Winter 2004 "Monumentally Evil!"
    March 2005 "Rock Em Soccer Robot!"
    Spring 2005 "Portrait of Evil!"
    June/July "Rocket Chips!"
    February 2006 "Double Danger!"

    (Disney didn't spare the exclamation points in this exercise )

    I have acquired and reviewed most of the issues between 2002 - early 2006. The last issue of Disney Adventures was issued in November of 2007, I believe (*Correction* - Just checked eBay, and they have 2008 titles listed, so mag may still be alive). In addition to the comic strips, there are mention and pics of KP in games, ads (for Nintendo, et. al) and an "interview" or two along the way!

    Happy magazine hunting!

    PS - Do I have a life? Yes. Can I resist a challenge? No!

  5. #485
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Denton, Texas
    Posts
    8,668
    Excellent, KimForHim! I was wondering. Since you have all of these, id it possible for you to scan them at a high resolution jpeg, like 200 or better? I think it would be cool to get all of those scans into the Main Page archive. I'd make a separate section for it.
    "Say the Word"

  6. #486
    Registered User Full Member KimforHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Yawk
    Posts
    83
    Alas, I don't have a scanner for my home PC. The mags aren't that difficult to obtain. People routinely put up batches of DA mags on eBay to sell, and since we now have a fairly accurate list of which volumes have the KP comics, it's just a matter of getting those. I'll see if I can at least scan a few, perhaps using someone else's scanner/PC.

  7. #487
    Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Old Dominion
    Posts
    9,956
    Quote Originally Posted by KimforHim View Post
    Alas, I don't have a scanner for my home PC. The mags aren't that difficult to obtain. People routinely put up batches of DA mags on eBay to sell, and since we now have a fairly accurate list of which volumes have the KP comics, it's just a matter of getting those. I'll see if I can at least scan a few, perhaps using someone else's scanner/PC.
    *Imagines the odd sight of someone opening their front door to find find KimforHim huddling on the stoop, clutching a fan of brightly-colored checkout line rags to his chest, puppy-dog pouting with the plaintiveness of a seasoned Girl Scout. (Excuse me, Pixie Scout. :P)*
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

  8. #488
    Registered User Full Member KimforHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Yawk
    Posts
    83

    "Pardon me, can a scan these comics...hello?..hello?!"



    Trust me, KP is a lot more effective using that facial tactic than I could ever hope to achieve!

    In the mean time, I'll take a look at the stories, and see if I can provide thumbnail outlines and see what episodes of KP they appear to allude to, in their plots. Now to find the time for this...

  9. #489
    Registered User Senior Member MrDrP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    219
    I think I have most, if not all, of these on my laptop (I'll have to check) and some not on the list (the last KPadventure appears to have occurred in 2007). When I have some time, which may not be for a while, I'll upload the images.

  10. #490
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Denton, Texas
    Posts
    8,668
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDrP View Post
    I think I have most, if not all, of these on my laptop (I'll have to check) and some not on the list (the last KPadventure appears to have occurred in 2007). When I have some time, which may not be for a while, I'll upload the images.
    That would be great, MrDrP. Thanks so much.
    "Say the Word"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •