If there was a third Kim Possible movie...
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If there was a third Kim Possible movie...

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

If there was a third Kim Possible movie...

Just something I was thinking about. I know I've heard on several different occassions that Bob and Mark's contracts with Nickelodeon wouldn't prohibit them from making a KP movie, and I know some fans (including here) have opined about the possibility.

So, my question to you all is: if there was another full-length KP feature (whether it was direct-to-DVD, a TV-movie, or theatrical), what do you think it should be? What would it be about, what kind of plot should it have, etc.

I've got some ideas, but I'll let you explain yours first. Opine away!

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    I'd like to see them explore Kim's earlier life some more, say pre-season 3, maybe even middle school. The other thing I'd like to see is an exposition of Tean Go's earlier years and when Shego went over to crime.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I'd like to see them do a story about Kim and Ron in college - the usual sub-plots about being away from home while going to school; holding a job, etc. And, of course, throw in some nasty supervillain who wants to take over the world (what else? ); which means that Team Possible has to skip classes in order to "step up" and save the day.
    Something like that...

Hmm....I'd like to see a sort of continuation to the finale. When Kim and Ron go off to college, what happens to Drakken and Shego, ect....

I'd also like to see how Shego went evil, though I'm not sure Disney would go for it.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post
    Hmm....I'd like to see a sort of continuation to the finale. When Kim and Ron go off to college, what happens to Drakken and Shego, etc....

I'd also like to see how Shego went evil, though I'm not sure Disney would go for it.
    The "Drakken & Shego" subplot GTG mentioned sounds intriguing. It'd be really interesting to see how they interact as a couple, rather than as villain and sidekick. If the writers handle it as well as they did Kim & Ron's transition from best friends to BF&GF, then it'll be a lot of fun to watch.

Hmmm, third time's the charm...

It's shocking, I know, but I'd be all for the idea of a movie about Team Go's past and Shego's descent into pure dagnasty evil. Heck, hand the writing duties over to Greg Wiesman and let him run wild with the story. Man works wonders when it comes to that sort of thing (City of Stone for instance). Heck, they could even devote some of the movie to showing Drakken's becoming a mad scientist (going beyond just the small flashback shown during the episode that introduced the Bebe robots). Eventually end it with the deadly duo forming and that'd be quite the ending.

Of course the idea of a movie being a reunion of sorts (Where Are They Now?) with the major characters having aged a few years since the last episode... yeah, that could be potentially fun. Considering his fate in the series, the return of a Yono-powered Monkey Fist could be an good enough plot devise to bring all the character back together again.

Or they could always pull an Anatasia and just do a spin-off movie about a certain naked mole rat. Rufus the Magnificent anyone? Doubt I'd watch it myself, but...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As long as there are giant radioactive ants.......
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
    As long as there are giant radioactive ants.......
    You mean........THEM!!!!!!!!.............
    "Say the Word"

Or if they aren't available any of the Toho monsters or 50s giant insects would be acceptable....

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I don't really care what the plot is, as long as they make it a musical.