If there was a third Kim Possible movie... - Page 17
Global Justice Alliance

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: If there was a third Kim Possible movie...

Registered User Newbie
    I personally feel that with Kim Possible, Disney made a show that could/should be inherently more mature than they're kid-friendly standards would allow. I mean, in the Incredibles, people actually died, someone tried to kill themself, a baby was put in danger, and Syndrome even made a blatent sexual innuendo. When you think about it, I suppose something like Incredibles would be the next logical maturing step. On the other hand, the longer it took to make the movie, the older the original fans are gonna be. Maybe its just that I wanna see Shego whack somebody. (In the Mafia sense of the word) lol

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Goku View Post
    I personally feel that with Kim Possible, Disney made a show that could/should be inherently more mature than they're kid-friendly standards would allow. I mean, in the Incredibles, people actually died, someone tried to kill themself, a baby was put in danger, and Syndrome even made a blatent sexual innuendo. When you think about it, I suppose something like Incredibles would be the next logical maturing step. On the other hand, the longer it took to make the movie, the older the original fans are gonna be. Maybe its just that I wanna see Shego whack somebody. (In the Mafia sense of the word) lol
    Of course, the interesting thing is that by going after an older audience, they'll actually go after the same audience they had before when they were tweens, and are now aging into teens and adults.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck31003 View Post
    Yeah, but do we (meaning I :P) really want to see a movie along the lines of Captain Drakken?

It would suit me ust fine, Cap'n Drakken was one of my favorites amongst the season 4 offerings.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Something like Pirates could be intriguing. As long as it still has an element of light-hearted wit — it wouldn't be Kim Possible if it was unrelentingly dark and serious.
    That would be cool. Sort of like a parody, even. I wonder who would be the equivalent of Jack Sparrow. But it would be both adventurous and funny at the same time, like the Pirates movies.
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Well a third Kim Possible movie most likely will only happen if the Kim Possible fans continue to fight to have one. Disney hasn't completely closed the door on Kim Possible, seeing the Kim Possible experience at Epcot Center is proof that Kim Possible is still not completely gone from the Disney frame.

But Disney's focus isn't on KP or at least we don't know that for sure, the focus is more still on live action. So to get a third Kim Possible movie which is possible, provided we continue to ask for it and keep the fight going to make sure Kim Possible's legacy is kept alive.

Registered User Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Goku View Post
    Of course, the interesting thing is that by going after an older audience, they'll actually go after the same audience they had before when they were tweens, and are now aging into teens and adults.
    Exactly. That's just what I was thinking. Not to mention that a lot of the fans were already a bit older when the show first came on. I have no trouble admitting to the fact that I started watching it at the age of fifteen, and that was seven years ago.

Registered User Regular Member Jaksun's Avatar
    I was just browsing this old topic and thought I'd throw my two cents in. Personally if they did another movie or something I would love it if they found a way to turn Draken and Shego back to their evil ways. If that couldn't happen then I think a new evil character should be introduced into the movie. Something or someone who is completely new! It would most likely take place either during college or very soon after. The biggest part is to keep the action and comedy coming. That's one of my favorite parts of KP.

Registered User Newbie
    That sounds like a good idea. Personally. I'm always down for seeing more of Zorpox. Any villian that can humble Shego. He shut her up in one episode, when Drakken couldn't in four seasons.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    I would certainly prefer more movies to a return of the series format. More scope for character and story development, not to mention the lack of a sequencing problem.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Registered User Regular Member Jaksun's Avatar
    What I meant when I mentioned a new villain is that I wanted the idea that maybe KP wouldn't succeed against this one. We have seen her beat all of the original villains so many times. I mean if they did use a preexisting villain I would have no problem with that. They were all good...or bad however you want to think of it =).