Epcot attraction finally official
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epcot attraction finally official

Epcot attraction finally official

I guess it's a good thing I still have that vacation timeshare at Disneyworld...

The Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure looks like it'll debut in late 2008 at Epcot. I just missed the trial run a year or two ago, unfortunately, but this looks like it'll be a regular feature from here on out. I'm sure we'll hear more news as the launch gets closer.

The bluenoses strike again!

Paste the URL in your address bar, and then replace the stars so that you get "market watch" without the space in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by smithers View Post
    The bluenoses strike again!

Paste the URL in your address bar, and then replace the stars so that you get "market watch" without the space in the middle.
    Mmm... autocensor deliciousness.

Try these links:
    http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/blog.php?b=245

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...ssible-at.html

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Sounds intriguing!
    Now I'll have to go to Disney World/Epcot soon...if only to participate in this attraction!
    One question, though: Do you get some sort of prize or goodie, once you get to the end of the adventure? You know - a souvenir that says you took part?

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    + Each pavilion has its own story and villain from the Kim Possible series. There are some new characters that were developed especially for this attraction.
    That sounds sweet!
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Yay!

Now if I could only just afford to go... and have the time to do so as well.

Re: bleeped-out url: "Twat" isn't a curse word.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Perhaps not technically a curse, but certainly not very polite, more of a vulgarity.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    An anatomical reference, IIRC...

Back on topic, you've just gotta love Disney's impeccable sense of timing....

Yeah, roll out the high-budget attraction after the show has ended. Good thinking, boys...

On the flip side, I'd think it's really rare (and highly promising!) that "just" a cartoon from "only" the Disney Channel would get its own big-budget attraction at Disney World. Outside of whatever current promotion *cough*HannaMontana*cough* they're pushing now, only established movies have gotten that sort of treatment, IIRC.