TV Show Boxed Sets - What's In Your Collection? - Page 6
Global Justice Alliance

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TV Show Boxed Sets - What's In Your Collection?

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Yeah, but it's only a buck's difference. It's a fantastic bargain either way....
    You're right about that - it is a bargain. I 'm just grumping due to my current budget conditions (thanks to being unemployed).
    Any time I can save a buck, I'll do it.
    In fact, there are days when I haven't driven anywhere or spent a dime - times like those help my minuscule resources go farther.

Since my last entry, I've added the sixth season of The Mary Tyler Moore Show to my collection, as well as two six-episode discs of The Underdog Show from the sixties and the 11-disc boxed set of The World at War.

I finally added the seventh season of The Mary Tyler Moore Show to my collection. I now own the entire series on DVD!
    Now I want to get a disc of that made-for-TV movie, Mary and Rhoda, starring Ms. Moore and Valerie Harper, that came out in 2000. It picks up 23 years after the series ended, with Mary Richards and Rhoda Morgenstern reuniting in New York City. I know it's out on DVD because I saw a copy on display in a store back in January 2004 (should have picked it up back then, blast it).