Steve Barkin aka Cutthroat Bill is back in black. White. And a hint of blue.
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Barkin aka Cutthroat Bill is back in black. White. And a hint of blue.

Registered User Newbie Cutthroat Bill's Avatar
    In the country of meatcakes and cabbage stew.

Steve Barkin aka Cutthroat Bill is back in black. White. And a hint of blue.

Hello former ARAers! I just popped in to say hi... so, uhm, hi. *awkward silence* Meatcakes, anyone? (I couldn't hold back Jeriddian. :P )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Arrrrg! Welcome back aboard! P-) (It's an eyepatch! )
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Welcome, Cutthroat Bill! I'll take a meatcake, if you're offering.

Glad to have you join us.

Nice avatar, by the way.

campy (formerly mf24)

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Nice avatar, by the way.
    Funny, I hadn't been able to see it for a few minutes.

But now I can.

Ghost in the Shell! Woot!
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

campy: I'll snail mail you some meatcakes. And I'll make sure to use an envelope with bubble wrap on the inside for ekstra enjoyment. :P

'chutes77: Yaharrr! I be liking the pirate theme, matey. Or something like that. I can't really talk like a pirate, but I need to prepare myself for Talk like a Pirate Day, which is 19th, I think. Edit: GitS:SAC is probably my all time favourite TV-series.

Thanks for the welcomes, guys. It's sorta weird being back after all this time. In all honesty, I wasn't even sure you'd remember me. It's good to see that's not the case, though.

I'm a bit curious about all these new features this new board has. Such as why all the posts in reverse order. Also, how come my signature image isn't showing? And doesn't this board support transparant images (see white on avatar)?

Edit: Oh, wait. I just got the order of posts to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cutthroat Bill View Post
    I'm a bit curious about all these new features this new board has. Such as why all the posts in reverse order. Also, how come my signature image isn't showing? And doesn't this board support transparant images (see white on avatar)?
    Well, the reverse order can be fixed by going to your usere controls and setting the display order to oldest first.

Sorry, I can't help with your other questions.

Well, the reverse order can be fixed by going to your usere controls and setting the display order to oldest first.

Ah, I got the post order to work. I did it differently than what you said, though, so maybe it'll go back to how it was before when I log off. I'll just have to wait and see. Edit: Haha, okay, I was wrong. Oh so wrong. It actually got even worse, but I did as you said and now it's working. Jeez, what a hassle. One can only imagine what the board will bring the next couple of days. :P

As for the signature, I probably just messed up. And I can remove the white in the avatar myself when I get the chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah, I got the post order to work. I did it differently than what you said, though, so maybe it'll go back to how it was before when I log off. I'll just have to wait and see. Edit: Haha, okay, I was wrong. Oh so wrong. It actually got even worse, but I did as you said and now it's working. Jeez, what a hassle. One can only imagine what the board will bring the next couple of days. :P

As for the signature, I probably just messed up. And I can remove the white in the avatar myself when I get the chance.
    Funny, the sig pic is viewable by going to your profile. I don't know why it doesn't show up on posts. Maybe jeriddian can help when he comes back.

Funny, the sig pic is viewable by going to your profile. I don't know why it doesn't show up on posts. Maybe jeriddian can help when he comes back.
    Odd, I can see it now. It's got white space around it, but could that be because it's a .gif or .bitmap?

Edit: GitS:SAC is probably my all time favourite TV-series.
    You'd better get on over to my Ghost in the Shell thread, then!

Tachikoma: Aye-aye!

Major: ...

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

Let me see what I can do.......

EDIT: The software is automatically geared to resize images to the maximum allowed as per usergroup. Avatar Pictures are allowed in a square sized format, but Bill's avatar picture is rectangular, so the software automatically resize it to fit the allowed width. That left white space above and below. I recommend editing the avatar picture to be squared so it will fit completely. As to the signature picture, Although the vBulletin software is supposed to allow the use of GIF format, for some reason I have not been able to get it to do that. I suggest changing the format to JPEG, and then directly uploading the image from your computer instead of from an image hosting site. and see if that would work.

EDIT #2: Okay..........All fixed!
    "Say the Word"