The Second Alliance Captioning Thread: Now With Even More Disclaimer - Page 11
Global Justice Alliance

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Second Alliance Captioning Thread: Now With Even More Disclaimer

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofevil View Post
    For others who might wish to caption but don't know how, I import this tutorial.

It occured to me that nowhere on these boards is posted the site where screencaps can currently be found. They can be found here: http://www.globaljusticealliance.com...odes/index.php

Here's a tutorial on how to post a screencap:
    Thanks, Manofevil, but we do know where the Screencaps are located. If you go to the Nav Bar of the main forum page there is a button called the "GJA Main Page". This takes you to our main resource page (which used to be called the KP Tome a long time ago). The menu on the left hand side will take you to the Screencap menu which takes you to the URL you listed above.

Sadly the following episodes can not be posted from on this site. It has something to do with the length of the episode title, or punctuation in it.
    Hmmmm........I had no problem accessing those screencaps, MOE. It does take some time for them to download. Are you sure you're waiting long enough to get to them? (I do need to find a way to speed that up.....)
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    For others who might wish to caption but don't know how, I import this tutorial.

It occured to me that nowhere on these boards is posted the site where screencaps can currently be found. They can be found here: http://www.globaljusticealliance.com...odes/index.php

Here's a tutorial on how to post a screencap:
    Thanks, Manofevil, but we do know where the Screencaps are located. If you go to the Nav Bar of the main forum page there is a button called the "GJA Main Page". This takes you to our main resource page (which used to be called the KP Tome a long time ago). The menu on the left hand side will take you to the Screencap menu which takes you to the URL you listed above.
    Yeah I can't believe I forgot to leave that Out. Other boards let me edit posts. I don't see that function here, so you're going to see a lot of spelling errors from me.

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Sadly the following episodes can not be posted from on this site. It has something to do with the length of the episode title, or punctuation in it.
    Hmmmm........I had no problem accessing those screencaps, MOE. It does take some time for them to download. Are you sure you're waiting long enough to get to them? (I do need to find a way to speed that up.....)
    Hmmm. Maybe that only applies to other boards. I'll try posting one that included such pics and see if they post here.
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

Greetings Bonnie Rockwaller, Welcome to Hell. I have been tasked with your eternal torment.

WHAT?!

It's true. For the rest of eternity, I will be your boyfriend. Everyone you know will see us together and believe it but you will not be able to deny it.

But... But...

I will take you to all the comic book stores, science fiction conventions, and role-playing sessions. I will even have the ability to make you share yourself with my friends. Watch out for Edgar. He eats only eggs and his teeth are all yellow. Also Jake. He picks his nose.

>gulp<

You may have noticed how the landscape changes around us. That's one of the aspects of Hell. The scenery and clothing changes form for the purpose of tormenting you, so you may expect to be seen at your lowest degradation by all the people you hated, envied, and feared in life. What's more, the actual people will be seeing you but it will be in dreams while they sleep. They will wake up and forget them afterwards, but YOU will remember.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

I look forward to your misery. I think we'll start with your mouth... and perhaps with your sisters to witness.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

WHAT?! Oh what a nightmare.

Bonnie I'd like you to meet Larry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

THey Posted! Yippee! I can post stuff here that I can't post elsewhere. I noticed there were no Shippy threads. Are we to understand that those aren't welcome here or Can I start some?

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    Well, everything needs to be family-friendly, and since shippy threads tend to become, well, not that, they are discouraged...

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNaco View Post
    Well, everything needs to be family-friendly, and since shippy threads tend to become, well, not that, they are discouraged...
    Quite true, MOE. You'll find most of us here are either 'traditional' shippers, or don't care for any 'ship' at all. We pretty much leave it at that because the acrimony that arises from that sort of discussion is something we prefer to do without.

BTW, kind of rough on ol' Bon-Bon there, huh?......:P .....oh well. I'm sure she did something to deserve it......
    "Say the Word"

But hard core sexual stuff is off limits isn't it? Darn! that was some of my best stuff. I never used anything but Kim pics. Ah nuts.

But hard core sexual stuff is off limits isn't it? Darn! that was some of my best stuff. I never used anything but Kim pics. Ah nuts.
    Afraid not, MOE. One of our goals here at GJA is to try and maintain the site as kid-friendly as possible (no pun intended)............We want kids to be able to look at this forum and appreciate and enjoy KP as much as we do, therefore we need to keep the site appropriate for them. Our goal is to keep things as PG or less as we can. We leave the risque stuff to other sites. If that's their 'cup of tea', so be it. It's a free country, so to speak. Besides, most of us think (or at least I do), that type of 'hard core' speculation or discussion really isn't appropriate for what was intended by the the show's creators, or Disney.

For my part, I feel that such activity disrespects the true spirit of the show and what it means to us and the public for which it was intended. Now, that doesn't mean we don't recognize the element of an intimate relationship between certain characters of the show, mainly Kim and Ron, for those of us who don't object to it. (Some of our members believe that Kim's and Ron's relationship should remain completely platonic, and it is a perfectly valid point in terms of maintaining the true tenor of the show as it was established through the first three seasons. It is felt by them that the establishment of K/R in the last part of Season Three, StD, and then Season Four ruined the dynamic of the show. Mark and Bob fully realized this possibility when they went into Season Four, which is why they downplayed the relationship so much.) So in terms of discussion here, we try and keep it controlled to the level of maturity of a tween on this forum. The important thing to remember is that as a Disney show, overt sexuality is not a part of it from the viewpoint of the intended audience, and it doesn't need it for the show to work.
    "Say the Word"

Ron: Oh! We did NOT just see Mr. Barkin and Cafeteria Lady kissing!!!
    Rufus: Nuh-uh

BLACK POWER!!!!
    DEATH TO THE PALEFACED OPPRESSORS!!!
    DOWN WITH THE BLUE-EYED DEVILS!!!

I think Kim's a little confused.

Mommy! Mommy! There's the funny looking man who was running around in his underwear being chased by the green lady!

Hey Kim, What do you think of the new breast implants my dad bought for me? Aren't they badical?

I've decided to post 4 captions each day. That seems a good round number.