What are you currently watching? Act 4 - Page 40
Global Justice Alliance

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you currently watching? Act 4

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    James Harrison's interception return was awesome. 100 yards! And he needed air afterward - being a linebacker, you don't normally run that far!

In case you had any doubt, I am watching the game. GO STEELERS!

Registered User Regular Member Jaksun's Avatar
    The super bowl was one of the better ones in recent times. It had tension the whole time. Especially in the last four minutes of the fourth quarter. That was intense. I only wish the Cardinals had won! Dang!

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    On TCM: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, the Stephen Sondheim musical with Zero Mostel recreating the role of the slave Pseudolus, that he played in the original Broadway cast.

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    So, my sister's family has the complete, 7-season box set of MacGyver, right? And they've been watching it quite often...

Tonight, while I was over there, we watched what had to be the most ridiculous episode of the series ever. Refuge In Audacity doesn't even begin to do the seventh season premiere, "Honest Abe", justice. It didn't just Jump The Shark... it did an Evel Knievel jump over a dozen sharks with friggin' lasers swimming in the fountain at Caesar's Palace. WOW, that was bad! And, to top it all off, Ben Stein was the bad guy! So, Yeah.

WOW, that was bad.

(And, yes, I have been spending too much time on TV Tropes. I was up until nearly 3 last night!)

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    On TCM: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, the Stephen Sondheim musical with Zero Mostel recreating the role of the slave Pseudolus, that he played in the original Broadway cast.
    I caught a bit of Ben-Hur, which came on before it.

Also, I just watched "Emotion Sickness" on iTunes.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I'm watching "Shatner's Raw Nerve" on Biography Channel. Right now he's interviewing Fran Drescher from "The Nanny." Before that, he talked to Scott Baio from "Happy Days" and "Charles in Charge." I have to admit, he's a pretty good interviewer. Shatner doesn't avoid asking the hard questions. But he asks them in a way that reminds me of a psychotherapist or counselor working with a patient. He's surprisingly sympathetic.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    On TCM: The tunes, not the plot, are the attraction in Night and Day, a somewhat sanitized 1946 film of the life of Cole Porter. Cary Grant plays the composer.

Bulldog! Bulldog! Bow-wow-wow! Eli Yale!

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    On TCM: The tunes, not the plot, are the attraction in Night and Day, a somewhat sanitized 1946 film of the life of Cole Porter. Cary Grant plays the composer.

Bulldog! Bulldog! Bow-wow-wow! Eli Yale!
    My mom was watching that tonight. She told me that Cole Porter knew Cary Grant in real life, and when the film's producers asked him who he thought should portray him in the film, Porter jokingly named Mr. Grant. However, the filmmakers took him seriously, and cast Cary Grant in the lead.

As for me, I just got done watching the KP episode "Tick-Tick-Tick" on Disney Channel.

Registered User Regular Member Sir Sebastian's Avatar
    I'm watching the Columbo episode "Fade In To Murder", with William Shatner as the guest star. He's so awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    [quote=TransWarpDrive;21789]
    As for me, I just got done watching the KP episode "Tick-Tick-Tick" on Disney Channel.
    Me, too. Definitely one of her best.
    "Say the Word"