KP in brick form
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: KP in brick form

KP in brick form

Next March, I'll be attending (well, helping to run) an international LEGO fan show in Portland, Oregon. One of the things I'd like to build and bring is a KP-related display. I'd like to get your suggestions or thoughts on what to build.

My initial thought is to build a vignette (about 3' x 3') of Seņor Senior Sr.'s island lair, complete with spinning tops of doom, self-activated lasers, indoor lagoon with piranha (or hungry koi, whichever), rockets, and a grotto with a boat for a quick getaway. I think this would be interesting enough in its own right for people who don't know the show, but still be fun for KP fans (of which there are a lot at these events, I think).

So, before I start, does anybody have any other ideas for an iconic KP-related LEGO creation? It could be sculpture, mosaic, vehicle, building, vignette, device (like the Kimmunicator, which I also plan to do), and so on.

I probably won't start until after I move back to the States from Denmark in late December. So there's time.

Suggest away!

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    How about statues of Kim and Ron built out of Lego blocks? That would get folks' attention at the show.
    EDIT: BTW, welcome back, Bink! It's been a while since we last heard from you.

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkmeister View Post
    I probably won't start until after I move back to the States from Denmark in late December.
    Ey!

Why are you coming back Stateside?
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    How about the Sloth 2.0? Or the Middleton Bueno Nacho?

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    How about the Sloth 2.0? Or the Middleton Bueno Nacho?
    Both of those would look nice, done in Legos....

Speaking of the Sloth, Motor Ed's robo-dino might look good. Or, Drakken's robot from Crush. Kim's house would be interesting, and possibly recognizeable. Also, the basketball gym (with a pyramid of Lego cheerleaders) might be something to hold the interest of non-KP fans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    The Mad Dog mask would be good in Legos.

I like the idea of the Sloth v2, but purple is such a hard color to get in quantity and elements that I'm not sure it's feasible. At least without an airbrush.

The Mad Dog head would be cool too, although it's curved so much that it might be really tough. But who knows?

ncnu's ideas of a couple of mecha is nifty - I'll look into those, and see if I could make them iconic enough. Another thought is the Li'l Diablo and Diablo Mecha from So the Drama. The Li'l Diablo is actually based off the LEGO minifig, so that shouldn't be too hard.

I plan on making what's called Miniland-scale versions of Kim, Ron, Drakken, and Shego. They'll be about six inches tall. And the Kimmunicator at 1:1 scale.

@Fireand'chutes77: I'll be moving back to the States from Denmark to be closer to my kids; it's been tough being away from them for a year and a half. But at least I get to keep my job!

Thanks for the ideas - once I get back to the US and my LEGO room is sorted out, I'll start building. And of course I'll be posting pictures here for comment, so the experts can help make sure I get it right.

- Bink