What Reminds You of KP? #7 - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What Reminds You of KP? #7

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Well, that clinches it - Middleton's in Wisconsin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27534128

In Middleton, Wis., authorities said one polling place was evacuated after a bomb threat. Voters were rerouted from Middleton High School to a nearby fire station to cast their ballots, and police were investigating the circumstances of the threat.
    Kim was probably working as a polling aide. I'm sure she and the MPD will get this wrapped up before dinnertime.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post

In Middleton, Wis., authorities said one polling place was evacuated after a bomb threat. Voters were rerouted from Middleton High School to a nearby fire station to cast their ballots, and police were investigating the circumstances of the threat.
    Officer Hobble's on the case!

Are there any cheese-wheel buildings involved?

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post

Officer Hobble's on the case!

Are there any cheese-wheel buildings involved?
    Bomb threat, huh?
    Any crazed golfers in kilts seen near the school, threatening folks with exploding golf balls? :P

Today I saw a picture of a couple of lemurs on the internet. It reminded me of how Smarty-Mart gave away a free lemur with every coffee maker they sold in the ep "Fashion Victim." :P

I was reading a post about an application that maintains a to-do list on the iPod/iPhone. The example screenshot contains items like "Pick up milk," "Return library books," and ends with "Take over the World."

Kind of like Dementor in "Ill Suited."

Another reminder in a crossword puzzle for me. The clue "Careers, figuratively" led to the answer HATS. As in Franklin Barkin's line in "Cap'n Drakken" : "I wearest many hats. Some are bonnets."

Right before dinner, I took three bags of groceries down to our basement pantry. As I went to pick one of the bags up, my mom cautioned me: "That bag's heavy. It's got ten pounds of flour in it." Sure enough, there were two five-pound bags of flour in the grocery bag. As I took the bag downstairs, I started to chuckle to myself. I was thinking, "Hey - I've got Sacky I and Sacky II in here - or should I say Sacky and Sacky Eye-Eye?" :P

A character in the novel I'm reading used the word 'celly' for cell phone like Monique in "Ill Suited."

Tonight's football game reminded me of KP. BC went down to Florida State, where it was Homecoming weekend, and they pulled off the Upset of the #19 Seminoles!

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Tonight's football game reminded me of KP. BC went down to Florida State, where it was Homecoming weekend, and they pulled off the Upset of the #19 Seminoles!
    Congrats, Campy. BC is doing well this year. Not so, the Aggies, I'm afraid. They were drubbed this week by Baylor of all people.............Baylor!............41-21. More and more, I want this year to simply go away as far as the Ags are considered. It's been totally a bomb........

EDIT: Unfortunately, how this remined me of KP is at the scene at the end of "Fashion Victim", when Kim and Monique find out Coco Banana scrapped the entire fall line and then the girls say "tears", and Coco's assistant/bodyguard guy starts to cry...........I need that guy right now........
    "Say the Word"