What Reminds You of KP? #7 - Page 32
Global Justice Alliance

Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: What Reminds You of KP? #7

Registered User Veteran Member Ace Ian Combat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ian Combat View Post
    I'm tempted to get one of the 100% Possible shirts, but my dad's saying no at the moment. Something about giving the guys at school the wrong message...
    *Facepalm*

Hadn't considered that one....

Well, they do have "Livestrong" on the back, so if someone makes a pass, you can just turn around, gesture toward the "Livestrong," and yell "Creep!"

EDIT: And there's the Nike logo on the front. That might stall out some thought trains before they leave the station...
    I tried to tell my dad that about the Nike logo...

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    You know, he's right. I can see where the wrong idea could be gotten from that. It never occurred to me either.
    Honestly, I don't want to know why my dad thought of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I don't want to be the one the battles always choose... but inside I realize that I'm the one confused... Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park

Super Moderator Venerated Elder campy's Avatar
    I was reading about someplace that offers a "sound room" where you can "cleasne your aura." I was reminded of the Oh Boyz and the expensive aura cleanser that Roland Pond has to provide them when they tour.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    I'm tempted to get one of the 100% Possible shirts, but my dad's saying no at the moment. Something about giving the guys at school the wrong message...
    *Facepalm*

Hadn't considered that one....

Well, they do have "Livestrong" on the back, so if someone makes a pass, you can just turn around, gesture toward the "Livestrong," and yell "Creep!"

EDIT: And there's the Nike logo on the front. That might stall out some thought trains before they leave the station...
    I tried to tell my dad that about the Nike logo...

You know, he's right. I can see where the wrong idea could be gotten from that. It never occurred to me either.
    Honestly, I don't want to know why my dad thought of it.
    Well, that's because he's a Dad.............He's just being protective.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    A recent reviewer of my "OLS" fic (goes by Janarky, and she's posted some really thoughtful, detailed stuff ) sent me the picture below.

I've asked her if it's been Photoshopped, but I checked out the rest of the website she got it off of, and it doesn't exactly have a KP bent.

Though I don't agree with the word "prefers," since that wouldn't much be within Kim's personality, the similarity is still striking.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Cute, don't normally go for the extended magazines, myself. Haven't had good experiences with them.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

You gotta love how KP turns up everywhere. I just started writing an original novel that I hope to publish someday, and I keep wanting to give the male main character a giant naked mole rat as a steed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I don't want to be the one the battles always choose... but inside I realize that I'm the one confused... Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    You gotta love how KP turns up everywhere. I just started writing an original novel that I hope to publish someday, and I keep wanting to give the male main character a giant naked mole rat as a steed.
    Don't forget he has to have intermittent mystical monkey kung fu powers, too.
    "Say the Word"

Don't forget he has to have intermittent mystical monkey kung fu powers, too.
    Oh yes. And the female main character has to have red hair. Actually... *goes off writing*

Super Moderator Venerated Elder campy's Avatar
    The NY Times crossword I solved this morning had a clue, "Good name for an ichthyologist".

The answer was GIL.

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    I got a graduation present today in the mail from an aunt.

Unwrapping it, I found the card below.

"Ron, you idiot, did you talk to the Dean?!"

More about the gift: The aunt knows I'm into backpacking and the outdoors, so she sends me a pocket-sized book on wilderness survival put together by the SAS..... As well as this gigantic tome of survival skills, "drawn from dozens of US Army field manuals on every conceivable subject." (Emphasis mine). It's literally a thousand pages!

I, of course, turn immediately to the "combat skills" section and discover a handy illustrated guide on how to assassinate sentries.

They neglect to mention that I could simply bring this book along and beat them with it.

EDIT: I was just comparing the "long-range combatives" section (fist strikes, kicks) with the Kim/Shego San Francisco fight in "The Big Job."

...Wow.

Someone on the animation team is a serious bad*ss.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.