What Reminds You of KP? #7 - Page 31
Global Justice Alliance

Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: What Reminds You of KP? #7

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    The Disney Adventures sound cool, I look forward to it (a bit dissapointed about not getting the Zombie Appocalypse, but give it time, give it time, perhaps a robot insurrection instead?).
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ian Combat View Post
    BTW, I found my old Disney Adventures copy that introduces Kim Possible - the one that came out right before Disney aired it. I'm hoping to scan it tomorrow and then post it in the General KP thread within the next few days. It's got some really funny stuff, at least in retrospect since we now know the characters a bit more. Gosh, it's been so long I've forgotten how to do spoilers!
    Just in case you need it, the instructions on spoiler text are in the General Annoucement section.

It should be easy to get a good scan off of it. The book opens out really easily and lays almost completely flat. With a little pressure on it, I should get a pretty nice scan. I can PM you the pics after I get through with it as well as put them up in the General KP thread if you like.
    That's fine, AIC. Just let me know.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    I swear, the backup singer in this Obama spoof video is CCR's twin sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVaiI...eature=channel

I had to do a few double takes and check the info text to made sure it wasn't her.

BTW, I think the Alphacat person is a *really* good impersonator. (I found out about him through a Washington Post article.) Those who aren't as supportive of the president's policies may be less enthralled, but across his span of videos, this person really seems to have Obama's mannerisms nailed.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing those Disney Adventures page scans, too - especially since I remember seeing a copy of that particular issue on the supermarket racks in the summer of '02 but didn't buy it then (of course, I really didn't start watching KP until that fall, but I must admit I was curious about the show during the summer, yet I felt self-conscious at the time about expressing interest in a kids' show).
    And yes, it's good to have you back, Ace.

Administrator Senior Member Greenmandmz's Avatar
    I'll join the crowd, good to see you back Ace!

Y'know, I had something that reminded me of KP a few days ago but now I can't remember what, which, to quote James P., really "grinds my beans".
    Gah! Quit mocking me. -AinoMinako
    [I]

Kim & Ron: Best of friends!

Mission Strong

I made a few more "100% Possible" manips, mostly because I'm bored...

===

Nike coughed up two week's worth of airlift costs; Kim now proudly promotes cancer awareness this month on prime real estate.

Kim Possible (C) Disney, the shirt logo (C) Livestrong and Nike, yadda yadda...

Shirt lettering from here: [link]

============

I got the guy's version of the yellow "100% Possible" shirt today, though not for KP reasons (long story).

I don't know what it is, but that yellow shirt of Kim's seems to me one of the most attractive ones of the series, despite the fact that it covers her midriff and that there are others (particularly in S4) that have the same style.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Registered User Veteran Member Ace Ian Combat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    I made a few more "100% Possible" manips, mostly because I'm bored...

===

Nike coughed up two week's worth of airlift costs; Kim now proudly promotes cancer awareness this month on prime real estate.

Kim Possible (C) Disney, the shirt logo (C) Livestrong and Nike, yadda yadda...

Shirt lettering from here: [link]

============

I got the guy's version of the yellow "100% Possible" shirt today, though not for KP reasons (long story).

I don't know what it is, but that yellow shirt of Kim's seems to me one of the most attractive ones of the series, despite the fact that it covers her midriff and that there are others (particularly in S4) that have the same style.
    Nice! I personally like the long sleeved peasant style one - the one she's wearing when she hugs Ron at the end of Exchange. And I'm tempted to get one of the 100% Possible shirts, but my dad's saying no at the moment. Something about giving the guys at school the wrong message...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I don't want to be the one the battles always choose... but inside I realize that I'm the one confused... Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park

I'm tempted to get one of the 100% Possible shirts, but my dad's saying no at the moment. Something about giving the guys at school the wrong message...
    *Facepalm*

Hadn't considered that one....

Well, they do have "Livestrong" on the back, so if someone makes a pass, you can just turn around, gesture toward the "Livestrong," and yell "Creep!"

EDIT: And there's the Nike logo on the front. That might stall out some thought trains before they leave the station...

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    You know, he's right. I can see where the wrong idea could be gotten from that. It never occurred to me either.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    While watching the ball game this afternoon (White Sox beat Kansas City 7-4, BTW), I saw & heard 2 things that reminded me of KP:
    The first one was a commercial showing a bunch of folks showing up at a party carrying plastic garden gnomes. My first thought was, "There's one party Ron definitely wouldn't be going to," although I don't think he'd object to what they were using the gnomes for - as pins in a makeshift bowling game!
    The second one was the announcer's comment as a Sox outfielder caught an easy fly ball to put the KC batter out late in the game; he said it was a "can of corn." It reminded me of Ron's comment on how easy he thought it'd be to become popular while in Kim's body in "Mind Games" - "...oh, yeah - can of corn."