Netflix is now streaming Kim Possible Season 3 and Season 4 - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netflix is now streaming Kim Possible Season 3 and Season 4

Yeah, I mostly watch anime on it too, But I was suprise after all the anime I rated it suggested Kim Possible season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    It's been a little while since I checked for anything other than anime under "Watch Instantly"... and I am pleasantly surprised! Especially since I can now watch my favorite S3 and S4 eps in widescreen!

The only drawback is that I have to do it in Internet Explorer. Oh, well, small price to pay. :P

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SassMasterGeneral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    It's been a little while since I checked for anything other than anime under "Watch Instantly"... and I am pleasantly surprised! Especially since I can now watch my favorite S3 and S4 eps in widescreen!

The only drawback is that I have to do it in Internet Explorer. Oh, well, small price to pay. :P
    Yeah, I mostly watch anime on it too, But I was suprise after all the anime I rated it suggested Kim Possible season 4.
    I'm surprised it didn't show up in any of my recommendations, considering how highly I've rated the KP DVDs, and the other stuff that I've rated...

And it only gave me a suggested rating of 3 1/2 stars for each season? Seriously, what the crap is wrong with Netflix? Still can't figure out my tastes after the thousands of videos I've rated?

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Ah... disneys still teasing us huh? I guess this is better then nothing though.

Registered User Full Member kim_possible_'s Avatar

Smile Kim

Hello
    I apologize if anything I'm wrong but I'm new, but I wanted to ask ... This site had a way to enjoy the country which is not yet available services and costs because you love the show, but whatever you do, wherever you look I can not find season 3 and 4, but I want them so much. Thanks in advance for your response.