The Legend of Zelda
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar

The Legend of Zelda

I've been a fan of the series since the first game for nintendo back in... 87' I believe. I have a few I never played and a few of them I probably wont play. All in all the story lines are pretty good to awesome in my books. Twilight Princess so far is my favorite.. Ocarina of Time is a close second and A link to the past has to be the 3rd. I've also played Zelda DX for gameboy, Both nintendo versions and Majora's Mask (didn't care for that one to much). I've also seen the classic cartoons of the legend of zelda from the super mario bros. super show... Anyone else a fan of the series besides me?

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I used to love the first NES one. I played it many many times, doing things to make it more difficult like not picking up the blue or red rings so Link couldn't take as much damage, or going out without taking the sword in the first screen. I got to the point where I could start a new character and go through the whole quest in about an hour.

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    Heck, I've played Ocarina of Time through several times, and just completed a game recently.

I've also played Majora's Mask, but was never able to defeat the water boss...

Registered User Regular Member Jaksun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNaco View Post
    Heck, I've played Ocarina of Time through several times, and just completed a game recently.

I've also played Majora's Mask, but was never able to defeat the water boss...
    Funny you should mention that. I think I got stuck on the same water boss. He was a real tough one!

Heh, I never even managed to get through the first temple of Majora's Mask thanks to that time limit. After several attempts ending with the game's three day cycle repeating, I just gave up on that game.

But yes, I've been a big fan of the Zelda series ever since I played Link's Awakening on the Game Boy Pocket. As far as my favorite entry in the series go... Well, it's hard for me to choose between A Link to the Past and Twilight Princess (the latter which had such an epic series of final boss battles).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I finished playing Ocarina of Time on a computer emulator rom (Wasn't easy using the controler I had.) I must say compairing Ocarina of Time to Twilight Princess as far as graphics go... man they've really come along way. They look so much more human like in Twilight. I've been searching the net to see if there's any word on a new game for the Wii coming anytime soon (no luck so far) I'm thinking of doing some drawing of charaters from the game, too.

I played Twilight Princess (my first Zelda game) on the Wii and it was great.
    Why is everyone who drives slower than me an idiot, and everyone who drives faster a maniac?

About a week ago I finally beat the Legend of Zelda II: The adventure of link... it wasn't easy but thanks to a few walk throughs on youtube I managed to beat the game.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    About a week ago I finally beat the Legend of Zelda II: The adventure of link... it wasn't easy but thanks to a few walk throughs on youtube I managed to beat the game.
    My daughter and I took turns playing that a few years ago. I got stuck at t final battle.

Not nearly as good as Zelda 1, IMO.

I bought Twilight Princess last summer, and fell in love with the Zelda series! So very awesome!