The Legend of Zelda - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Legend of Zelda

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Twila Starla View Post
    I bought Twilight Princess last summer, and fell in love with the Zelda series! So very awesome!
    Yeah, Twilight princess is at the top of my list for favorites... For now anyways... Unless something better comes out... which at this point the other zelda games don't even hold a candle to Twilight princess.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    About a week ago I finally beat the Legend of Zelda II: The adventure of link... it wasn't easy but thanks to a few walk throughs on youtube I managed to beat the game.
    My daughter and I took turns playing that a few years ago. I got stuck at t final battle.

Not nearly as good as Zelda 1, IMO.
    Yeah, It doesnt make it as my number one pick... but it was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Twila Starla View Post
    I bought Twilight Princess last summer, and fell in love with the Zelda series! So very awesome!
    Yeah, Twilight princess is at the top of my list for favorites... For now anyways... Unless something better comes out... which at this point the other zelda games don't even hold a candle to Twilight princess.
    Agreed! It's my favorite video game of all-time, so far!

Im trying to find what or when the next of the zelda series will be on the Wii... but not finding anything right now.

Im trying to find what or when the next of the zelda series will be on the Wii... but not finding anything right now.
    Twilight Princess has been released on Wii, but nothing new since.
    Click on the eggs, please!

WOOOT! SKYWARD SWORD IS AWESOME someone a gamestop screwed up and I got my copy earily... i dont ask or tell... but man. I'm in love with this game. spoiler alert...There in finally what seem to be a serious romance between Link and Zelda...the likes of witch i've never seen in the series. Game play is awesome... it has lots of challenges to get you thinking. over all it is defently worth the money! Im heading to the third challenge in the desert. oh man... wish i had more down time to enjoy this game.