What Are You Watching? Part 5 - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Watching? Part 5

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    I'm about to watch a new episode of Scrubs. And, currently, I'm seeing a bunch of commercials that royally stink. Ugh. Local commercials are bad... but those Comcast commercials are worse.

Nice to see that Scrubs is utilizing the corporate synergy that comes with being on ABC - using SportsCenter in a show.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    Being sick... I get to watch plenty of tv while im stuck in bed. Home Improvement for 2 hours, now Just shoot me.
    How can I do that? You're 1500 miles away from me......

You could always see if Kim Jong Il has a spare TaepDong III he's willing to part with.....
    (this could be a medical first, an intermediate range ballistic innoculation....)
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Registered User Exalted Member Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garnetblack View Post
    Pardon The Interruption.
    You're excused. :P
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Currently... I'm watching the real-time voting on Facebook. The question at hand: Do you like the new layout?

The response: Less than 7% say yes, over 93% say no. In short... They Changed It, Now It Sucks.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Currently... I'm watching the real-time voting on Facebook. The question at hand: Do you like the new layout?

The response: Less than 7% say yes, over 93% say no. In short... They Changed It, Now It Sucks.
    Sound about right.........
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Home Improvement, Just shoot me, The weather channel, The drew carey show, and now the simpsons.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    The Battles of Kettle and San Juan hills as presented in Rough Riders (filmed in Bandera, Texas). I wish we had presidential candidates of Teddy Rooselts stripe now, we're lesser for their absence.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I just watched a "Phineas and Ferb" cartoon where the boys used a bunch of air conditioners and ice machines to create a snow mountain in their back yard in the middle of summer. They called it "S'winter."

First, it was hockey - the Red Wings at the Thrashers.

Then, that got moved to my smaller TV as I watched the series finale of Battlestar Galactica.

Right now, it's the tape-delayed Central Collegiate Hockey Association Semifinals at Joe Louis Arena, as the Alaska (Fairbanks) Nanooks take on the Michgan Wolverines. M Go Blue! (I haven't looked up the final score... but, the game broadcast's almost over, with about 3 minutes left in regulation, and Michigan leading by 1...)

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Home Movies, a DVD by the Canadian Brass musical group. It came along with the CD I borrowed from the library yesterday.