What would Kim & co. give up for Lent?
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: What would Kim & co. give up for Lent?

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

What would Kim & co. give up for Lent?

Even though we don't know any of the character's religious affiliations besides the Stoppables (and Rabbi Katz ) being Jewish, I have to wonder, if Kim and her family/friends observed Lent (including the custom of giving up a "good" thing for the pentitential period), what specifics things would they give up?

(I could even see Ron going along, in a "share your misery" kind of way...)

Registered User Full Member KimforHim's Avatar

What do you do for Lent when you're perfect?

Well, considerig that we have a limited scope of possibilities from what the show has shown us of Kim's obsessions and flaws, it may boil down to:

- not sleeping with Panderoo;

- not picking her nose;

- not shopping at Club Bananna!

We could throw in not fighting Shego, but that would be really hard for her to stck to for the Lenten period! Drakken would no doubt get wind of that commitment, and exploit it accordingly! (someone say "fanfic"?).

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Hmm, I think of Kim as a Pastafarian, so I'm not sure if that sort of thing applies. I suppose she could abstain from Bueno Nacho, be rough on Ron, though.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by KimforHim View Post
    Well, considering that we have a limited scope of possibilities from what the show has shown us of Kim's obsessions and flaws, it may boil down to:

- not sleeping with Pandaroo;

- not picking her nose;

- not shopping at Club Banana!

We could throw in not fighting Shego, but that would be really hard for her to stick to for the Lenten period! Drakken would no doubt get wind of that commitment, and exploit it accordingly! (someone say "fanfic"?).
    My pick for most likely.