General KP Thread 11: Kimper Fi, Carry On - Page 31
Global Justice Alliance

Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: General KP Thread 11: Kimper Fi, Carry On

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Another close look at the details in "Overdue," and we now know that not only does Drakken bowl, but he also wears size 6 bowling shoes!:P
    That would make his feet really small, wouldn't it? Then again, his hands are really small, too.
    Drakken's feet are smaller than mine - I wear a size 9 1/2 shoe. :P

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

Smile

On The Sims 2 lately, I've been more designing houses than playing the actual game; however in my Strangetown I've got two Kim Possible couples - one an AU Kim who's married to Wade (don't worry, they're both adults!) and a K/R house. Of course, this eventually leads to the two Kims meeting each other:

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Hmmm. That is kind of wierd, though, isnt' it?........................but it's cool.
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by GoTeamGirl View Post
    Another close look at the details in "Overdue," and we now know that not only does Drakken bowl, but he also wears size 6 bowling shoes!:P
    That would make his feet really small, wouldn't it? Then again, his hands are really small, too.
    Drakken's feet are smaller than mine - I wear a size 9 1/2 shoe. :P
    His feet are smaller than mine as well, since I'm size 7. Which seems odd. :P
    "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom. A consolation to the soul, in times of need: ALLONS-Y!"~Doctor Who

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    I think there is a difference between men's and women's shoe sizes, based on conversations with a couple of our female aircrew many years ago. I wear 11s, myself.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Hmmm. That is kind of wierd, though, isnt' it?........................but it's cool.
    Exactly why they're in Strangetown, which comes with one alien/human family and two scientist families, at least one of which has made contact with ET life (and I'm not talking about their alien neighbors ) So two families who both have the same person, but from different universes, should fit in very well there.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Well, at least the morons in DC's Scheduling department got it right for once - they're actually running The Cupid Effect on Valentine's Day!!
    Much smarter than, oh I don't know; running Halloweentown movies at Easter time - wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by tweeb² View Post
    Hello everyone! it seems things got a wee off topic here.

Today I was watching Youtube doing some search that I do from time to time to know what all the KP voice over guys are doing and I discovered some interview featuring Nicole Sullivan actually talking about her character Shego!

Ok so she is really talking about this show of "Penguins of Madagascar" but the interviewer seemed to like Shego so Nicole talked about the experience, and since I don't get to see this interviews, even though they are old news now, I love to watch them.

here is the link if someone would like to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djtIl...eature=channel
    Man, I'm always late to the party lately, but that was easily a link worth clicking on.

"... And you are Shego, the evil green woman on that show.
    "So you like bad girls."
    "I do. I like hot, bad, green girls... and otters, apparently."

Heh, good on you, mate.

Speaking of the voices behind KP's greatest characters (well, in my not so humble opinion)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGc5CLup_lI

An evil Harvey Korman, huh? Well now... that just puts a whole new spin on Doctor D.

Well, at least the morons in DC's Scheduling department got it right for once - they're actually running The Cupid Effect on Valentine's Day!!
    Much smarter than, oh I don't know; running Halloweentown movies at Easter time - wouldn't you agree?
    I dunno... I'm always in the mood for a particular Christmas episode no matter the time of year. What? It's not like I ever denied being overly obsessed with A Very Possible Christmas... or the He-Man and She-Ra Christmas Special, but that's neither here nor there (nor something proud to be admitting methinks).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

Too bad the episode isn't one of the best of KP. :P

I found it a bit disturbing when KP got hit with the love ray. Instantly she lost 100 IQ points and became a squeaky, giggling airhead. Kim became the absolute opposite of why I adore her. Basically she displayed female personality attributes which I find quite disgusting.