KP downloads
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: KP downloads

Registered User Junior Member colsnipe's Avatar

Post KP downloads

as i have spent a lot of money, giveing my niece the kp episodes. does anyone know of any good/reliable ways to download the kp episodes and the movies. i am currently using bittorrent however not all of the torrents work all of the time. if anyone who has all of the episodes would be willing to help, please let me know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Defend what you believe in, stand for those who cannot and when all else fails, take as many oppressors as you can before they realize that you stand alone.-AndrewAbrego

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    The only legal sources for KP episodes that I know of are iTunes and the Disney DVDs. All but about 5 or so episodes are on iTunes for $1.99 each, and there are a few episodes on the "Villain Files" and "Secret Files" DVDs. The German season sets are another option.

It's against GJA policy to discuss methods of obtaining episodes that bypass the copyright holder.

Registered User Junior Member colsnipe's Avatar

episodes

thanks for the info.

colsnipe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Defend what you believe in, stand for those who cannot and when all else fails, take as many oppressors as you can before they realize that you stand alone.-AndrewAbrego