What Reminds You of KP? #8 - Page 39
Global Justice Alliance

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: What Reminds You of KP? #8

Registered User Full Member savingkp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimforHim View Post
    I was channel surfing the other evening, and settled on an episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (They always seem to show an autopsy while I am prepping dinner!). Anyway, suddenly I hear a voice that's REAL familiar! Nichole Sullivan was playing the part of a cattle breeder, as part of an investigation of a rodeo star's murder! Nope, our Shego vocalist wasn't the culprit, but the highlight of Nichole's performance was when she described how bulls are relieved of their semen! She recited it in the same bored "you-should-know-this" inflection that our chatreuse villainess would do for this! Nice to see her do a dramatic turn, and not just comedies and vocal work! Ya never know where KP's stars are gonna pop up these days!!
    i know of that epasdioe, i thought it was cool to learn the she was on one of my favorte shows.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Today on History Channel, I saw an ad for a new show of theirs called "Chasing Mummies." Part of the ad involves an archeologist telling the camera, "Show me the mummies!" It reminded me of the scene in "Steal Wheels" where Kim, in an effort to join in the fun with Ron and Felix (and not feel so left out), makes this little conversational slip-up:
    Felix: Ooh! Hey, guys, we gotta go. Zombapalooza time. Kim, ya in?
    Ron: Come on, it'll be fun.
    Kim: Oh, yeah. The video game thing. Ok, I'll do it. (Lowers her voice, trying to sound more dramatic) Let's mash some mummies!
    Ron+Felix: (Annoyed) Zombies!!

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

Smile

In the car my parents and my sister talked about the fact that, apparently, there's a cupcake craze going on.

I thought, "Boy, Drakken and Hank surely missed an opportunity." Or maybe they were just ahead of their time. Still...

Yesterday I stopped at the local Smarty-Mart (oops, I mean Wal-Mart!) to pick up a couple of items. While I was there, I noticed a package of mini-corn dogs on sale in one of their grocery section's freezers. They weren't from Pop-Pop Porter's, though....

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I have to install a new belt in my vacuum cleaner. Working on the device reminds me of Kim's adventures in "Job Unfair." Mine's not a scale model of a weather machine, though.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    I have to install a new belt in my vacuum cleaner. Working on the device reminds me of Kim's adventures in "Job Unfair." Mine's not a scale model of a weather machine, though.
    And you didn't have Janitor Joe to talk you through it, either!

Registered User Junior Member Ryan Stoppable's Avatar
    ...or IS IT??? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stoppable View Post
    It depends on whether or not they call it a "vacrometer.":P

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stoppable View Post
    It depends on whether or not they call it a "vacrometer.":P
    No, actually they call it a "Dirt Devil," which has its own evil possibilities.

Yesterday I happened across a rerun of the 1966 "Batman" TV series starring Adam West. As I watched the show's opening credit sequence with its animated characters, I couldn't help but think of the "Fearless Ferret" series in the KPverse (which of course, is an obvious spoof of "Batman").