What Are You Watching? Part 6
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Watching? Part 6

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar

What Are You Watching? Part 6

Wow, we've rolled over 500 on the last thread!

While cleaning up in my preparations to move, I just watched the Detroit Tigers hold on and win their regular-season finale against the Chicago White Sox, 5-3. Justin Verlander was efficient throughout most of the game, up until the 8th when the shutout was broken, but the Tigers offense came through early, and the defense was able to hold up and get the win.

With the Minnesota Twins looking like they're going to win today, the Tigers have earned, at the very least, a trip back to the Metrodome on Tuesday to decide the AL Central crown.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on DVD. It's been a long time since I had seen it, and I had forgotten how Harry first started out in the movie. Also I was enjoying the John Williams score.
    "Say the Word"

Currently, I'm watching Battle of the Blades on CBC.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I'm currently watching Monkey Ninjas in Space on DC.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    I ended up staying up late last night to handle a new hospital admission over the phone, but I got to to watch MNiS as well.
    "Say the Word"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    On ESPN: Probably the most over-hyped early season football game of all time. Minnesota QB Brett Favre goes against his old team, the Green Bay Packers.

It's so the drama.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    I ended up staying up late last night to handle a new hospital admission over the phone, but I got to to watch MNiS as well.
    I just found out that Tom Kane, who voiced Monkey Fist, is now doing the voice of Yoda on that "Star Wars: Clone Wars" animated series.
    Fancy that...from a villain to a hero. And not just any hero, either - one from a film series that's become part of the global popular culture over the past 32 years.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    It's pretty amazing how much the KP VAs get around. I recently discovered that one actor, who played Vinnie in TTT among others, was the construction worker/neighbor in Office Space.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    At the moment I am watching the one-game playoff for the divisional pennant between the Minnesota Twins and the Detroit Tigers, on TBS.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    At the moment I am watching the one-game playoff for the divisional pennant between the Minnesota Twins and the Detroit Tigers, on TBS.
    I'm naturally interested in that game, being a Tigers fan. Detroit's holding a 3-1 lead right now... if they hold on to win, I might even forgive them for choking down the stretch!

I was sad last night to see Bob Probert and his partner be the first pair out of Battle of the Blades... especially considering that Probert was such a part of the promotion of the show (along with Tie Domi). But, really, he does need a little bit more work as a figure skater...