Did You Ever Notice?, or what goofs have you seen on KP... - Page 15
Global Justice Alliance

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Did You Ever Notice?, or what goofs have you seen on KP...

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Another thing I noticed:
    Look at the scene in "The Big Job" where Junior calls Smarty-Mart, and texts them his ransom demand for Martin Smarty's safe return. If you count all the zeros in the amount shown on the screen on Junior's cell phone, it comes to One quintillion dollars - which, I think, is more money than there is in all the banks and national treasuries on Earth.
    Well, junoir wold ask for that kind of a crazy impossible sum no matter what he called it, right?
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Full Member savingkp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kyojikasshu View Post
    It's not a glitch if it's consistent. Besides, Warmonga's from another planet. She's not familiar with KPverse Earth customs...
    but the missing bellybotton seem consistent and that's a glitch. and true wormong is from another plant. it's just that i noicted her lips were diffrent yesterday. becasue that was the epasdoe that was on. and i've seen the epasdioes she was in a few times.

they are wet but there hair isn't wetted down in other epasdioes they make it look wet. same with in gaudition when shego gets throw into the hot tub, when she get up her hiar isn't wetted

ron's mom lips are difrent from the rest of the females

Registered User Full Member savingkp's Avatar
    sorry to doubble post but it's been days. look at what i found

Quote Originally Posted by savingkp View Post

To The Bat Cave, Robin!

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Have you ever noticed how the jacket the drill operator's wearing at the beginning of "Bueno Nacho" (right before Drakken steals the drill) resembles the red uniform tunics the Starfleet officers wore in the second through sixth "Star Trek" movies?

Here's another goof I noticed: In "Attack of the Killer Bebes," There's a scene where Ron, disguised as Kim's dad with a full-head rubber mask (from his Movie Makeup Magic Kit), gets into Mr. Dr. P.'s car, and turns the ignition key to start the vehicle. Just then the Bebe robots, who'd been watching him from the roof of the Possible house, leap down and punch their way through the roof of the car in order to kidnap him.
    The implication I got when I first saw this ep was that Ron had gotten at least some Driver's Ed training by this point in time.
    But Kim and Ron have yet to take Driver's Ed - that doesn't occur until "Car Trouble" in Season Two. Which means, Ron actually doesn't know how to drive a car yet.
    Why then does he bother to try and drive the vehicle if he's had no training? Couldn't he have gotten the Bebe robots to kidnap him by doing something else, say, taking out the Possibles' trash while disguised as Kim's dad?
    It seems to me that the KP Krew had forgotten about this scene when they wrote the script for "Car Trouble."

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    Here's another goof I noticed: In "Attack of the Killer Bebes," There's a scene where Ron, disguised as Kim's dad with a full-head rubber mask (from his Movie Makeup Magic Kit), gets into Mr. Dr. P.'s car, and turns the ignition key to start the vehicle. Just then the Bebe robots, who'd been watching him from the roof of the Possible house, leap down and punch their way through the roof of the car in order to kidnap him.
    The implication I got when I first saw this ep was that Ron had gotten at least some Driver's Ed training by this point in time.
    But Kim and Ron have yet to take Driver's Ed - that doesn't occur until "Car Trouble" in Season Two. Which means, Ron actually doesn't know how to drive a car yet.
    Why then does he bother to try and drive the vehicle if he's had no training? Couldn't he have gotten the Bebe robots to kidnap him by doing something else, say, taking out the Possibles' trash while disguised as Kim's dad?
    It seems to me that the KP Krew had forgotten about this scene when they wrote the script for "Car Trouble."
    Maybe Ron was just hoping that whatever was going to happen, would happen before he had to actually drive? It was probably around the usual time Dr. P would be leaving, and as far as Ron knew, a significant deviation in the normal patterns might've potentially scared away the then-unknown kidnappers. Granted, the Bebes would've most likely have been undeterred, but Ron wouldn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by kyojikasshu View Post
    Maybe Ron was just hoping that whatever was going to happen, would happen before he had to actually drive? It was probably around the usual time Dr. P would be leaving, and as far as Ron knew, a significant deviation in the normal patterns might've potentially scared away the then-unknown kidnappers. Granted, the Bebes would've most likely been undeterred, but Ron wouldn't know that.
    Good points there, kyoji. Your explanation makes sense. It's just that if I were in Ron's shoes, the last thing I'd have dared was to get into and start a neighbor's car as part of a ruse to protect him from kidnappers - especially if I hadn't taken any driving lessons yet. That's part of the reason why I questioned this scene in the first place.

Registered User Veteran Member
    Well he DID own and ride a scooter so it can be assumed that he knew the rules of the road at least. So unlike other teens, Ron would be much less intimidated by the prospect of driving than other teens. I imagine that changed after Car Trouble.
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofevil View Post
    Well he DID own and ride a scooter so it can be assumed that he knew the rules of the road at least. So unlike other teens, Ron would be much less intimidated by the prospect of driving than other teens. I imagine that changed after Car Trouble.
    True; IIRC, Steve Loter once mentioned that the reason Ron did so poorly on Barkin's driving test was because "large vehicles scare him." (Or words to that effect...)