Hey, What Gives!??? - Page 12
Global Justice Alliance

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 121

Thread: Hey, What Gives!???

  1. #111
    Registered User Junior Member Ryan Stoppable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Drakkenville, USA
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Verizon's tv guide is showing "A Sitch in Time" on the Disney Channel on Aug. 14 at 2:30 am (ET). That's the only KP that my search turned up.

    ... and, yes, my DVR is already programmed.
    Hasn't it been like a year and a half since they've shown that?

  2. #112
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stoppable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Verizon's tv guide is showing "A Sitch in Time" on the Disney Channel on Aug. 14 at 2:30 am (ET). That's the only KP that my search turned up.

    ... and, yes, my DVR is already programmed.
    Hasn't it been like a year and a half since they've shown that?
    Something like that. You notice that they're running it in the same time slot as the recent showing of "So the Drama" just last week.

    So it's come down to this, has it? Our beloved Kimmie's been relegated to being shown on the "Insomniac Theater." The DC programming geniuses* now think of her as nothing more than filler for their late-night time slots.
    Oh, joy.

    (*Sarcasm ahoy)

  3. #113
    Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midd El Tann
    Posts
    933
    Well, I've checked the DXD schedule, and I don't seem to see any KP as far as the 12th of this month.

  4. #114
    Registered User Full Member savingkp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    79
    maybe disney has been taken over by monkeys, no wait mokneys would do a better job.

  5. #115
    Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Klein Innsbruck
    Posts
    9,753
    Quote Originally Posted by savingkp View Post
    maybe disney has been taken over by monkeys, no wait mokneys would do a better job.

    "That's what I get for letting the monkey drive."


  6. #116
    Registered User Full Member savingkp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by savingkp View Post
    maybe disney has been taken over by monkeys, no wait mokneys would do a better job.

    "That's what I get for letting the monkey drive."

    lol, atlest the monkeys would give us kim possible back.

  7. #117
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,762
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNaco View Post
    Well, I've checked the DXD schedule, and I don't seem to see any KP as far as the 12th of this month.
    Yeah; I checked too. I'm beginning to wonder if that ad wasn't for a showing of "So the Drama" on D-XD, seeing as how the first time Kim wore her blue & white battle suit was in that movie. And that screencap of her looks like it was from "StD." Problem is, there's been no announcement posted on either their website or on the D-XD channel itself of their running that film. So I really have to wonder what's going on over at Disney....

  8. #118
    Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by savingkp View Post
    maybe disney has been taken over by monkeys, no wait mokneys would do a better job.
    You're right, so right....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #119
    Registered User Full Member savingkp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    79
    at another kp. someone said kim was on toon disney

  10. #120
    Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midd El Tann
    Posts
    933
    Yes, she was, but Toon Disney became Disney XD, and there's no Kim through the 28th of this month.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •