Hey, What Gives!??? - Page 3
Global Justice Alliance

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, What Gives!???

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaglebub View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stoppable View Post
    The fact that you have lumped Disney Channel's second-best show ever in with the rest of their Current Crap sickens me, and I will NOT stand for it. :P
    That's my opinion. It's hard and bitter, isn't it?
    I assume opinions are allowed in here.......
    Sure, opinions are great. The most entertaining fights start over opinions.

Registered User Junior Member Ryan Stoppable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaglebub View Post
    The fact that you have lumped Disney Channel's second-best show ever in with the rest of their Current Crap sickens me, and I will NOT stand for it. :P
    That's my opinion. It's hard and bitter, isn't it?
    I assume opinions are allowed in here.......
    Sure, opinions are great. The most entertaining fights start over opinions.
    @Beaglebub: Sorry. My previous comment seems to have come off more and less :P than I had intended. I also may have slightly overreacted when you classified Phineas and Ferb (I didn't really make clear which one I was talking about) as "rot," and for that, I apologize.

Forgive me?

@Beaglebub: Sorry. My previous comment seems to have come off more and less :P than I had intended. I also may have slightly overreacted when you classified Phineas and Ferb (I didn't really make clear which one I was talking about) as "rot," and for that, I apologize.

Forgive me?

I'm sorry. I overgeneralized and went out of line. I go barking crazy whenever Kim is replaced with another show.

I do watch Phineas and Ferb occasionally. I like Lilo & Stitch too. The live action stuff on Disney Channel I can't stand. If they didn't constantly shove it in my face I'd feel different.

I get night sweats thinking of KP being shoved in the "Vault" and never being seen again.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Unfortunately, it appears that KP is gone over the weekend, the schedule preempting it with other stuff on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning. It returns on Tuesday morning with "Tick-Tick-Tick", so by wiping out the weekend, we lose the last episodes of the series in this rotation, including "Graduation".............That really grinds my beans..........
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Unfortunately, it appears that KP is gone over the weekend, the schedule preempting it with other stuff on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning. It returns on Tuesday morning with "Tick-Tick-Tick", so by wiping out the weekend, we lose the last episodes of the series in this rotation, including "Graduation".............That really grinds my beans..........
    Yeah, I know; I'm not happy about it either. At least we have Kim Tuesday through Friday; there was a time back in 2002 when KP was on only once a week - and that was when they were premiering each new episode on Fridays (IIRC). So we can be thankful we can still watch the show four days out of seven, which is better than not at all.

BTW, I listed the KP episode schedule for this week and next back in my post of May 8, 2010 at 3:15 AM. Did you miss seeing that?
    Here it is again:
    I've double-checked the TV Guide website, and here's what they say is the schedule for KP episodes for the next two weeks:

Monday, May 10
    Tuesday, May 11
    Wednesday, May 12
    Thursday, May 13
    Friday, May 14
    Tuesday, May 18
    Wednesday, May 19
    Thursday, May 20
    Friday, May 21

The episodes will run in their current time slot of 1:30 AM Eastern/12:30 AM Central Daylight Time.

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Yeah, I know; I'm not happy about it either. At least we have Kim Tuesday through Friday; there was a time back in 2002 when KP was on only once a week - and that was when they were premiering each new episode on Fridays (IIRC). So we can be thankful we can still watch the show four days out of seven, which is better than not at all.

BTW, I listed the KP episode schedule for this week and next back in my post of May 8, 2010 at 3:15 AM. Did you miss seeing that?
    Here it is again:
    I've double-checked the TV Guide website, and here's what they say is the schedule for KP episodes for the next two weeks:

Monday, May 10
    Tuesday, May 11
    Wednesday, May 12
    Thursday, May 13
    Friday, May 14
    Tuesday, May 18
    Wednesday, May 19
    Thursday, May 20
    Friday, May 21

The episodes will run in their current time slot of 1:30 AM Eastern/12:30 AM Central Daylight Time.
    I saw it, but I didn't pay close enough attention.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Full Member savingkp's Avatar
    so not only less kp a week, they skip epasdioes. i like gardutaion. lets contuine to flood them with letter and let them know it's not okay. most people whoare up at this time are older and not intoo this live action junk. what 6 year old is goona be up at 12:30 at night???

Quote Originally Posted by savingkp View Post
    so not only less kp a week, they skip epasdioes. i like gardutaion. lets contuine to flood them with letter and let them know it's not okay. most people whoare up at this time are older and not intoo this live action junk. what 6 year old is goona be up at 12:30 at night???
    All the more reason they show KP at that time. They know it still holds appeal for the adults. As for the letters, more power to you. I hate to say it, but it'll take more than that to make Disney change....
    "Say the Word"

They're trying to wean us off our Kim addiction. Cutting back slowly on her by a few nights a week. It's "gentler" that way. Going cold turkey and simply removing her would make your brain explode.

Ultimately, the end result is the same. Removal and replacement.

I wonder....is it worse to pull out a knife in your back slowly, or simply yank it out full force?

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I wonder....is it worse to pull out a knife in your back slowly, or simply yank it out full force?
    I don't know - six of one; half a dozen of the other -- either way, it's still going to hurt.
    They're trying to wean us off our Kim addiction. Cutting back slowly on her by a few nights a week. It's "gentler" that way. Going cold turkey and simply removing her would make your brain explode.
    I'm hoping that's not DC's intent. Based on what I've observed over the past eight years of watching this channel, it's my guess that they're simply trying to provide some variety by rearranging their schedule during the summer months. All we can do at this point is send protest letters and e-mails to Disney Channel, and watch our KP tapes and DVDs on those nights when she's not on.
    BTW, Beaglebub, have you been able to replace your lost DVD recorder yet? Once you do, you can start burning discs to replace your KP eps as well as play the KP discs Disney's still selling (and they're all still out there; I've seen them myself recently in a variety of department and video stores).