Which is the first episode that you saw of KP? - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Which is the first episode that you saw of KP?

  1. #11
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Denton, Texas
    Posts
    8,438
    Actually, I wish I could have watched it from the beginning, too. Oh, well, at least I've seen the entire series anyway.
    "Say the Word"

  2. #12
    I think Bueno Nacho. It was around June 2002 and there weere like only 4 KP episodes to watch.

    Crush, Bueno Nocho, Killer Bebes, and Tick Tick. I just kept watching them same four every night around 2 am.

  3. #13
    Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Actually, I wish I could have watched it from the beginning, too. Oh, well, at least I've seen the entire series anyway.
    I don't seen the entire series yet, Latin Disney Cancelled KP in the middle of the season 4, and also I didn't watched other episodes from another seasons, but I'm Working on It
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #14
    Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Klein Innsbruck
    Posts
    7,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    I don't seen the entire series yet, Latin Disney Cancelled KP in the middle of the season 4, and also I didn't watched other episodes from another seasons, but I'm Working on It
    Wow! I hope you'll log in and post a few thoughts every time you see an episode that you've never seen before. It would be interesting to get a first-time viewer's point of view.

  5. #15
    Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    I don't seen the entire series yet, Latin Disney Cancelled KP in the middle of the season 4, and also I didn't watched other episodes from another seasons, but I'm Working on It
    Wow! I hope you'll log in and post a few thoughts every time you see an episode that you've never seen before. It would be interesting to get a first-time viewer's point of view.
    That's a very good idea Campy! thanks, maybe I Would do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #16
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    I don't seen the entire series yet, Latin Disney Cancelled KP in the middle of the season 4, and also I didn't watched other episodes from another seasons, but I'm Working on It
    Wow! I hope you'll log in and post a few thoughts every time you see an episode that you've never seen before. It would be interesting to get a first-time viewer's point of view.
    That's a very good idea Campy! thanks, maybe I Would do.
    Yes, by all means post a comment whenever you see an episode for the first time, V. We'll be glad to discuss it with you.

  7. #17
    Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    333
    well guys, this is what I think about an episode that I never Watched "The attack of the snowmen":

    in my opinion, this is a good episode, but a little short.

    When i saw that snowmen attacking the people a movie called "The Dawn of the Dead" came to my mind.

    At first, I thought it was Drakken with some crazy formula or stolen device to made the snowmen move and destroy Middleton or use them like an army for world domination.

    But it turned to be Summer the Reporter! with a weather machine just for get a cover history, but the water used for the machine was from the wanna weep lake!! that Camp it's a "Place of evil" . for me all this was very unexpected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #18
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Denton, Texas
    Posts
    8,438
    Yeah, it was one of the short episodes that are 11 minutes long. The other episode that shows with it usually is "Rufus vs Commodore Puddles". It is one of the more enjoyables shorts.
    "Say the Word"

  9. #19
    Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Yeah, it was one of the short episodes that are 11 minutes long. The other episode that shows with it usually is "Rufus vs Commodore Puddles". It is one of the more enjoyables shorts.
    I like them too, I have Rufus vs commodore puddles on my cellphone, I watch it over and over again, I like to convert episodes of KP to 3GP format, and see them anywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #20
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Denton, Texas
    Posts
    8,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Yeah, it was one of the short episodes that are 11 minutes long. The other episode that shows with it usually is "Rufus vs Commodore Puddles". It is one of the more enjoyables shorts.
    I like them too, I have Rufus vs commodore puddles on my cellphone, I watch it over and over again, I like to convert episodes of KP to 3GP format, and see them anywhere.
    Cool! I think 'Chutes has done that too with his Cell Phone. I'm satisfied with my recorded DVD's on my television. when I'm working, I don't have time for squat!
    "Say the Word"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •