Which is the first episode that you saw of KP? - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is the first episode that you saw of KP?

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Actually, I wish I could have watched it from the beginning, too. Oh, well, at least I've seen the entire series anyway.
    "Say the Word"

I think Bueno Nacho. It was around June 2002 and there weere like only 4 KP episodes to watch.

Crush, Bueno Nocho, Killer Bebes, and Tick Tick. I just kept watching them same four every night around 2 am.

Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Actually, I wish I could have watched it from the beginning, too. Oh, well, at least I've seen the entire series anyway.
    I don't seen the entire series yet, Latin Disney Cancelled KP in the middle of the season 4, and also I didn't watched other episodes from another seasons, but I'm Working on It
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainheadache View Post
    I don't seen the entire series yet, Latin Disney Cancelled KP in the middle of the season 4, and also I didn't watched other episodes from another seasons, but I'm Working on It
    Wow! I hope you'll log in and post a few thoughts every time you see an episode that you've never seen before. It would be interesting to get a first-time viewer's point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Wow! I hope you'll log in and post a few thoughts every time you see an episode that you've never seen before. It would be interesting to get a first-time viewer's point of view.
    That's a very good idea Campy! thanks, maybe I Would do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    That's a very good idea Campy! thanks, maybe I Would do.
    Yes, by all means post a comment whenever you see an episode for the first time, V. We'll be glad to discuss it with you.

well guys, this is what I think about an episode that I never Watched "The attack of the snowmen":

in my opinion, this is a good episode, but a little short.

When i saw that snowmen attacking the people a movie called "The Dawn of the Dead" came to my mind.

At first, I thought it was Drakken with some crazy formula or stolen device to made the snowmen move and destroy Middleton or use them like an army for world domination.

But it turned to be Summer the Reporter! with a weather machine just for get a cover history, but the water used for the machine was from the wanna weep lake!! that Camp it's a "Place of evil" . for me all this was very unexpected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it was one of the short episodes that are 11 minutes long. The other episode that shows with it usually is "Rufus vs Commodore Puddles". It is one of the more enjoyables shorts.
    "Say the Word"

Yeah, it was one of the short episodes that are 11 minutes long. The other episode that shows with it usually is "Rufus vs Commodore Puddles". It is one of the more enjoyables shorts.
    I like them too, I have Rufus vs commodore puddles on my cellphone, I watch it over and over again, I like to convert episodes of KP to 3GP format, and see them anywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like them too, I have Rufus vs commodore puddles on my cellphone, I watch it over and over again, I like to convert episodes of KP to 3GP format, and see them anywhere.
    Cool! I think 'Chutes has done that too with his Cell Phone. I'm satisfied with my recorded DVD's on my television. when I'm working, I don't have time for squat!
    "Say the Word"