What are you watching? Part 7
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching? Part 7

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

What are you watching? Part 7

Well, to start this new thread off properly, I was watching some episodes of Leverage before I started back to doing some other work in Houston.
    "Say the Word"

Never Say Never Again was on. It was cool to have Sean Connery come back to play 007 one last time. The fight scene in the health spa is still one of the best I've ever seen. There's even a binch villiain with long dark hair that reminds me of Shego.

Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    Watching Monsters Inc (Again ) with my sister, she loves to watching Disney's movies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaglebub View Post
    Never Say Never Again was on. It was cool to have Sean Connery come back to play 007 one last time. The fight scene in the health spa is still one of the best I've ever seen. There's even a binch villiain with long dark hair that reminds me of Shego.
    Yeah, that fight with Bambi and Thumper was quite amusing. I spent my time watching a computer screen tonight, once I got back into Houston.
    "Say the Word"

Finished up watch two or three episodes of Cowboy Bebop not to long ago. First up was Pierrot le Fou (which once again makes Disney- and all theme parks I guess- creepy as all heck). Next up was Cowboy Funk, possibly my favorite episode of the whole darn series. Cowboy Andy and the Teddy Bomber were awesome (and Andy desperately needs a spinoff series or something). Last up was Brain Scratch. Weird episode made all the more weird once I found out that that Dr. Londes was voiced by Robert Axelrod, the one and only voice of Lord Zedd. The very thought of a Power Ranger enemy trying to set up a digital cult is something else, that's for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm watching some guy on streaming playing Mafia II 2 days before it hits the street.

The guy is some kind of jerk though, he seemly can't stand the music playing on the game's radio stations! I am like, Man what did you expect? Justin Bieber or somethin'? Hear the "news" playing on the car's radio , the II World War is still going on, for goodness sake!

Aside from that annoying comments the dude makes, the game is pretty cool!

I really like all the 40's and 50's american music, for example I'm just hearing that song Jessica Rabbit sings in "Who framed Roger Rabbit?", I mean things can't get cooler than that, don't they?

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tweebČ View Post
    I really like all the 40's and 50's american music, for example I'm just hearing that song Jessica Rabbit sings in "Who framed Roger Rabbit?", I mean things can't get cooler than that, don't they?
    Try to listen to some Rodgers and Hart. Nobody could turn a lyrical phrase like Lorenz Hart.

Who here caught Lawrence of Arabia on Turner Classic Movies on Saturday?

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garnetblack View Post
    Who here caught Lawrence of Arabia on Turner Classic Movies on Saturday?
    Lunchmeat might've. I didn't, but I've seen the film before; what do you want to talk about?

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    I've got the director's cut DVD and have seen the movie both in the theater and on TV several times. I really enjoy the movie, even with the literary license aspect (example: Lawrence spent a great deal of time in the middle east prior to WWI and was assigned to the Mesopotamian campaign prior to arriving in Cairo, so he wasn't the greenhorn he's depicted as). I've flown over the area of Jordon where it was filmed and would like to see it from the ground as well Petra (the canyons in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade), which is not too far away.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”