American Chopper
Global Justice Alliance

Thread: American Chopper

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar

American Chopper

From the beginning days of the show on Discovery Channel to The current airing on TCL. I've watched this show from it's start and I did fall off when they made the switch to TLC. I know the show is now Sr. Vs. Jr. cause they finally had the huge breakup of the company. I've been trying to catch up and in that process I noticed that Paul Sr.... wow. He looks bad. His arms, and face... heck his whole body... he's so much smaller then he used to be. I can't help but wonder if he even took steriods and maybe quit?

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Well, I recently heard that we humans lose muscle tone in our bodies after age 40, so maybe that's what's happening to him. Also, if one works out regularly to build up his/her physique (for example, a "Mr. Universe"-type bodybuilder), that person has to work out regularly to keep in shape. Otherwise, all that muscle bulk can turn to flab.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Well, I recently heard that we humans lose muscle tone in our bodies after age 40, so maybe that's what's happening to him. Also, if one works out regularly to build up his/her physique (for example, a "Mr. Universe"-type bodybuilder), that person has to work out regularly to keep in shape. Otherwise, all that muscle bulk can turn to flab.
    That is correct, TWD, after age 40 we lose about 8% of our muscle mass every ten years.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    That is correct, TWD, after age 40 we lose about 8% of our muscle mass every ten years.
    I understand that... but I guess i need to get some before and after pictures... i mean... it's pretty dramatic change.

Registered User Senior Member Villainheadache's Avatar
    I love this show, they do a great job with those bikes. Is "Paulee" working alone now? that's bad.... and Paul's Sr. Where is he? I hope that he's okay... He came to this country a few months ago. And Mike made me laugh a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]