Any Good Movies or DVDs? - starting Fall 2010 until ? - Page 16
Global Justice Alliance

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Good Movies or DVDs? - starting Fall 2010 until ?

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Nothing recently...........
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Elite Member Cloud23465's Avatar
    Thor and zookeeper are good movies in my book as well. if your a spider-man, iron man, marvel fan, you'll enjoy Thor. Zookeeper reminds me of dr dolittle with the animals and it was funny.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I've already got Thor on DVD. I'm looking forward to the release of Captain America: The First Avenger on home video as well. I think it's due out before Christmas.

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    I've already got Thor on DVD. I'm looking forward to the release of Captain America: The First Avenger on home video as well. I think it's due out before Christmas.
    Street date October 25th... which is definitely before Christmas!

I shall have both those movies on my Christmas/birthday list.

[edit] Don't know why I saw it on one page on the 22nd, that's a Saturday, and releases typically street on Tuesdays...

Acutally, it's due out on the 25th (cause of walmart new release date thing). I can't wait for the Avengers movie. I saw the preview on IMDB.com... looks like it's going to be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud23465 View Post
    Acutally, it's due out on the 25th (cause of walmart new release date thing). I can't wait for the Avengers movie. I saw the preview on IMDB.com... looks like it's going to be really good.
    You and kyoji are both right - it comes out Oct. 25. I've seen several commercials for it since reading your post, and they confirm that release date.
    I'm not sure if I want to buy it then, or put it on my birthday or Christmas wish lists....

You and kyoji are both right - it comes out Oct. 25. I've seen several commercials for it since reading your post, and they confirm that release date.
    I'm not sure if I want to buy it then, or put it on my birthday or Christmas wish lists....
    You know what whould make this a Merry Christmas... season 3 and 4 of KP finally coming out...well, one can wish anyways...

You know what whould make this a Merry Christmas... season 3 and 4 of KP finally coming out...well, one can wish anyways...
    Amen to that, Cloud. Especially if Disney decides to sell all 4 seasons to the general public instead of just Disney Movie Club members. I love KP, but I refuse to dance to Disney's twisted tune in order to buy the boxed sets on American DVDs. They stand to make just as much profit (if not more) off selling KP boxed sets in retail stores here as off any of their other shows' sets (Darkwing Duck; DuckTales; Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, to name just a few).

Tonight I watched my DVD of The Fugitive starring Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones. Always nice to see those familiar Go City landmarks in the background....

Yesterday I've watched this animated movie called "The Legend of Secret Pass". Christy Romano voices Nica in that movie.

Also is anyone here planning on watching Mission Impossible-Ghost Protocol when it gets released? That movie is directed by Brad Bird, the same man who written and directed The Incredibles and Ratatouille.