What Episode Have You Watched Recently? - Page 25
Global Justice Alliance

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: What Episode Have You Watched Recently?

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNaco View Post
    I watched "Odds Man In" today. I'm surprised people actually want Arty paired up with Joss...
    Shippers will pair anyone up with anything. Take a look at the Star Wars fandom with Ahsoka, the A:tLA fandom in general (though esp. Katara), Mass Effect shippers... etc. etc.

Anyways, I watched "Crush" today, see where it all started. I wonder when they decided to make Ron a Jew, given his obsession about Drakken pulling a Grinch. (or it just gave Kim's admonations of his insistance a new light)

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Danger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNaco View Post
    I watched "Odds Man In" today. I'm surprised people actually want Arty paired up with Joss...
    Shippers will pair anyone up with anything. Take a look at the Star Wars fandom with Ahsoka, the A:tLA fandom in general (though esp. Katara), Mass Effect shippers... etc. etc.

Anyways, I watched "Crush" today, see where it all started. I wonder when they decided to make Ron a Jew, given his obsession about Drakken pulling a Grinch. (or it just gave Kim's admonations of his insistance a new light)
    Well, if Drakken ruined Christmas that could spell trouble for Snowman Hank.

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

Smile

I wonder when they decided to make Ron a Jew,
    Probably when they came up with the plot for "Ron the Man."

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Anyways, I watched "Crush" today, see where it all started. I wonder when they decided to make Ron a Jew, given his obsession about Drakken pulling a Grinch.
    It was when they scripted Ron the Man. The Jewish Bar Mitzvah ceremony is when a boy, at age fourteen, becomes a man according to their faith's customs (the Bat Mitzvah ceremony is when a girl becomes a woman at the same age). Hence, Ron could technically claim the title of "Ron the Man," once he'd gone through that rite of passage. So that made the question of Ron's faith an obvious one, as well as a clever way to sneak in a little ethnic/cultural education for the kiddies amongst all that good clean fun.
    As for Ron's concerns about Drakken's ruining Christmas, well, I agree with campy's comment.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Anyways, I watched "Crush" today, see where it all started. I wonder when they decided to make Ron a Jew, given his obsession about Drakken pulling a Grinch.
    It was when they scripted Ron the Man. The Jewish Bar Mitzvah ceremony is when a boy, at age fourteen, becomes a man according to their faith's customs (the Bat Mitzvah ceremony is when a girl becomes a woman at the same age). Hence, Ron could technically claim the title of "Ron the Man," once he'd gone through that rite of passage. So that made the question of Ron's faith an obvious one, as well as a clever way to sneak in a little ethnic/cultural education for the kiddies amongst all that good clean fun.
    As for Ron's concerns about Drakken's ruining Christmas, well, I agree with campy's comment.
    Actually it's at age thirteen when the Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah are done.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Actually it's at age thirteen when the Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah are done.
    You're right - it is age thirteen (just went back and double-checked the transcript for that ep). Huh - now I'm wondering how I got to think it was at age fourteen...
    Oh, well - nobody's perfect - especially not me!

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I'm watching "Overdue" in an iTunes window.

Smile

Appropriately, I watched "Mother's Day" today on Apple TV.

Registered User Senior Member Muzzlehatch's Avatar
    "Bad Boy." I was thinking about Zorpox today.
    Kim Possible, the REAL Disney princess!

Smile

I watched "Grudge Match" today. Ah, Zita Flores...