Happy New Year!
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year!

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar

Happy New Year!

May all your endeavors meet with success in 2011.

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    I'd settle for some substantial money in the bank - enough not to be living paycheck-to-paycheck.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to 2011. There will be a few new challenges, but I've got a good feeling.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    A Happy New Year to everyone! As for me, I am hoping that this year finally will bring some rewards with certain ventures I have cooking. It looks much more promising than it has for a long time now.
    "Say the Word"

Happy New Years folks; one year closer to doomsday, eh? :P

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Happy New Year, gang! Here's hoping 2011 will be a lot better than 2010 was! (Especially for those of us with employment/money issues....)

Happy New year to everyone!! Lets hope my big ERASMUS trip to Belgium goes well, same thing applies on finishing the journalism degree I had to finish last year.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Great to hear from you again, tweeb!
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Yes, welcome back, tweeb! And a Happy New Year to you as well!

Yeah, I can't even remember the last time I logged in just to look at the good old forum, even more to post anything. I think it was around september the last day I said something here, now I enjoy visiting other sites more appropiate for my age (jk):P

What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that one day I discovered I was 25, and I started looking on Youtube, watching some shows from a hell of a long ago and discovered a dude, 5 years older than me, called the Nostalgia Critic!

Oh, the Nostalgia was gone and I started laughing like mad. Have you seen some videos on this guy? he has some wicked humor, but I love it and I've been a fan, lets hope someday he, or her counterpart the Nostalgia Chick, says somethning about Kim, even though the show is not that old.

Registered User Regular Member sharper1988's Avatar
    Happy (late) New Years to everyone. I guess I rang in the 2011 year here a little later than the rest.

And to tweeb2, the Nostalgia Critic IS one of the best internet personalities around! I'd suggest to you some of my faves of the Critic: Batman and Robin, Neverending Story 3, just to name a few.

And the Chick is gonna do something with KP, just wait y'all.
    My avatar above was created and designed by Slyrr.
    A true K/R, Canderemy, and Phinbella fan!