Happy New Year! - Page 3
Global Justice Alliance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy New Year!

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I echo jeriddian's sentiments in the last post. A belated Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all in the GJA (and your families, too)!

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Well, it's another year gone. We have had our forum here for eleven and a half years. We have nearly 50,000 total posts which is close to half of the original ARA, not bad at all in my estimation, considering. You guys have been a great bunch of supporters for our cause in keeping the love alive for KP. Hopefully, this next year, I may be able to move the forum away from the crowded InMotion Hosting servers (They're okay as a host really, but it's just too crowded to effectively deal with some of the IT problems we have), and onto a more personalized format where we can get some personalized service to clear up the annoying issues. (Trust me. You guys never see them. Rich and I handle them in the background........Okay, actually Rich handles them in the background and I just watch ......). I hope to see a little more action with our site with the upcoming live action movie, but we'll have to see. IN the meantime, thanks guys for sticking with me through thick and thin. I hope you have all had a Merry Christmas/ Channukah/ Kwaanza, and wish a very Happy New Year. May great things come to us in 2019.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I know I'm gravedigging a bit, but I'd like to be the first to wish everybody a Happy New Year 2021! ​ 2020 has been a real kidney stone of a year (to borrow an expression from an old "Doonesbury" comic strip)!
    Hopefully, things will be somewhat better in '21, what with a new President getting set to take office and at least two coronavirus vaccines being distributed here in the USA. Those two news items, along with the fact that I'm working again after 6 months, give me reason to be hopeful in the new year.
    Last edited by TransWarpDrive; 01-01-2021 at 09:10 PM.

Happy New Year! Let's hope this year is better than last.

Congratulations, TWD. Glad to hear about the job. Happy New Year, all!
    "Say the Word"

Things can only get better.

Right?

Let's hope, BB, let's hope......
    "Say the Word"