Happy New Year! - Page 3
Global Justice Alliance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy New Year!

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I echo jeriddian's sentiments in the last post. A belated Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all in the GJA (and your families, too)!

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Well, it's another year gone. We have had our forum here for eleven and a half years. We have nearly 50,000 total posts which is close to half of the original ARA, not bad at all in my estimation, considering. You guys have been a great bunch of supporters for our cause in keeping the love alive for KP. Hopefully, this next year, I may be able to move the forum away from the crowded InMotion Hosting servers (They're okay as a host really, but it's just too crowded to effectively deal with some of the IT problems we have), and onto a more personalized format where we can get some personalized service to clear up the annoying issues. (Trust me. You guys never see them. Rich and I handle them in the background........Okay, actually Rich handles them in the background and I just watch ......). I hope to see a little more action with our site with the upcoming live action movie, but we'll have to see. IN the meantime, thanks guys for sticking with me through thick and thin. I hope you have all had a Merry Christmas/ Channukah/ Kwaanza, and wish a very Happy New Year. May great things come to us in 2019.
    "Say the Word"