General KP Thread 13: The 2012 Edition
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: General KP Thread 13: The 2012 Edition

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar

General KP Thread 13: The 2012 Edition

I wasn't sure if we reached the limit on the last general KP thread, so I thought what the hey, go ahead and start a new one.
    Anyway, my latest post in the "What Reminds You of KP" thread got me thinking: what's a sure-fire way to annoy Shego? The one that came to my mind right away was to go up to her, and say "Cocoa-moo" repeatedly - then RUN!!

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    what's a sure-fire way to annoy Shego?
    Drag her to a karaoke bar?

Registered User Veteran Member
    Accuse her of overreacting.
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

Imply she has feelings for her brothers.

(As in she cares for them as siblings)

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I wasn't sure if we reached the limit on the last general KP thread, so I thought what the hey, go ahead and start a new one.
    Actually, no.............We only had 136 responses to the previous thread, which was only 25% of the usual limit of 500, roughly, before starting a new one. But what the heck. Why not?

Annoy Shego? Give "Squirrelhead" her private phone number.
    "Say the Word"

Another way to annoy Shego is to slip Martin Smarty her private number on a note that says, "Call me - Miss Wobakoff."

Here's a guaranteed, sure-fire way to annoy Shego: Post a note on your website telling the world that she used to be a good guy!

Considering the sudden popularity of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic among male college students, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find Ron buying that show's videos and taping the episodes while claiming he's doing it for little Hana - but actually because he's a secret fan himself!
    (After all, he did still watch the Flippies videotapes after outgrowing them...)

Okay, I don't know if we've already discussed this topic or not, so I'll ask now: In Graduation, Uncle Slim comes by himself to attend Kim's high school graduation ceremony. No attempt is made to explain Cousin Joss's absence. My question is: Was Joss at home on the ranch when the Lorwardians attacked? Was she alone, or did she have hired hands, friends, or neighbors there to keep her company and help her watch over the place? And how did she cope during the attack? And if not at the ranch, then where was Joss at the time?
    Let the speculations begin.....

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Okay, I don't know if we've already discussed this topic or not, so I'll ask now: In Graduation, Uncle Slim comes by himself to attend Kim's high school graduation ceremony. No attempt is made to explain Cousin Joss's absence. My question is: Was Joss at home on the ranch when the Lorwardians attacked? Was she alone, or did she have hired hands, friends, or neighbors there to keep her company and help her watch over the place? And how did she cope during the attack? And if not at the ranch, then where was Joss at the time?
    Let the speculations begin.....
    My guess is Joss's school ran on a different schedule. She was busy with exams at the time.

As for the invasion, would the aliens have bothered attacking a sparsely populated area like Montana in the first wave?