General KP Thread 13: The 2012 Edition - Page 18
Global Justice Alliance

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: General KP Thread 13: The 2012 Edition

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar

Re: General KP Thread 13: The 2012 Edition

I saw that link. That guy clearly needs a vacation.....

After three long years, my DVR has discovered intelligent life on the Disney Channel. I won't be up to watch (some of us have to work for a living), but I'll catch it later, you betcha!

Registered User Veteran Member NinjaNaco's Avatar

I watched "Tick-Tick-Tick" today and noticed something ... shouldn't Kim have served detention the day she was late, rather then the next day?

Registered User Senior Member Muzzlehatch's Avatar

Maybe Barkin had a previous engagement that day.
    Kim Possible, the REAL Disney princess!

I believe I answered this question before.

Long story short, most of the time they wait a day on detentions to give parents time to compensate. Mind, this was for Middle School, but given Kim's age at the time I could see school policy requiring one day notification to allow parents to compensate. At least that's how it flies at my school most of the time.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNaco View Post
    I watched "Tick-Tick-Tick" today and noticed something ... shouldn't Kim have served detention the day she was late, rather then the next day?
    Where I went to school, they had specific days that detention was served on, probably to make life easier on the teachers.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Registered User Veteran Member hrodwulf123's Avatar

Is it just me, or does Jessica has a speaking part in the "Oh Boyz" episode? In the end of that episode where the girls are fighting over who will get another glass to Ron, it looks like she said "He asked me".

Super Moderator Venerated Elder campy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hrodwulf123 View Post
    Is it just me, or does Jessica has a speaking part in the "Oh Boyz" episode? In the end of that episode where the girls are fighting over who will get another glass to Ron, it looks like she said "He asked me".
    Yes, and the earlier line "Does Nicky-Nick have a new girlfriend yet?" is probably hers too. Sounds like the same voice to me, anyway.

Registered User Veteran Member hrodwulf123's Avatar

Did you know that Kim's school was originally supposed to have been named after US astronaut Sally Ride?

Registered User Regular Member Molloy's Avatar

Been away from this forum for quite some time ... glad to see it still has some life in it.

Doctor Who, a series that I have just recently gotten into, reminded me of Kim and, specifically, Ron. In the Fifth Series of the restarted Doctor Who, the Doctor's companions are Amy Pond and her boyfriend Rory Williams. The dynamic between Amy and Rory is somewhat similar to that of Kim and Ron. Although I see some similarities between Amy and Kim, I see a much stronger connection between Ron and Rory. When Rory stand guard to the Pandorica (the ultimate prison) for 2,000 years because Amy is being kept alive inside, I could so see Ron doing the same thing if Kim was in that sitch.

Again, I have been long absent from this forum and the Doctor Who series I am referencing is three years old, so it is quite likely that someone else has already brought this topic up. And given it a more thorough and more fitting discussion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Freedom involves being able truly to care about other people & to sacrifice for them over and over in myriad petty, unsexy ways every day. --David Foster Wallace