General KP Thread 13: The 2012 Edition - Page 22
Global Justice Alliance

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: General KP Thread 13: The 2012 Edition

Registered User Senior Member Muzzlehatch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaglebub View Post
    Well I completed a long project, I went through DeviantArt and viewed more than 25,000 Kim Possible pictures. Downloading the majority as well. There were even more I suppose, but I had the "mature" works blocked (which I find quite a bit disturbing). Obsessed, others would say? Searching through KP pictures until dawn for months? Perhaps. But my love for Kim is an unquenchable fire that burns and burns.......
    Until about a year or two ago, there were supposed to be around 40,000 KP deviations, but then something happened and it went down to 24,000. Don't know what would explain that. I once tried to go back to the first ever Kim picture, but that wasn't "possible".
    Kim Possible, the REAL Disney princess!

Registered User Senior Member Muzzlehatch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Well, we knew something that was coming down the pike at some point...................
    Yeah, I suppose it was inevitable; but it's still kind of disappointing to see. At least we still have the opportunity to play the games.

( - And yes; I just checked. You can still play the games. I'm surprised they left us that much....)
    Disney UK still has Kim: http://www.disney.co.uk/kim-possible/index.html
    Kim Possible, the REAL Disney princess!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzlehatch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaglebub View Post
    Well I completed a long project, I went through DeviantArt and viewed more than 25,000 Kim Possible pictures. Downloading the majority as well. There were even more I suppose, but I had the "mature" works blocked (which I find quite a bit disturbing). Obsessed, others would say? Searching through KP pictures until dawn for months? Perhaps. But my love for Kim is an unquenchable fire that burns and burns.......
    Until about a year or two ago, there were supposed to be around 40,000 KP deviations, but then something happened and it went down to 24,000. Don't know what would explain that. I once tried to go back to the first ever Kim picture, but that wasn't "possible".
    Author's deleted old pics for more storage, DeviantART rules guys got nuts on some that really shouldn't have been whacked while others got a pass, errors in the server? *shrugs*

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Of course, a lot of the fan art that gets posted isn't all that good to begin with. In order to find the really good stuff, you have to wade through a whole lot of crap - stuff done by people who really don't know how to draw (but think they do); or stuff done in a style that's totally not KP, and doesn't look anything like the characters at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Of course, a lot of the fan art that gets posted isn't all that good to begin with. In order to find the really good stuff, you have to wade through a whole lot of crap - stuff done by people who really don't know how to draw (but think they do); or stuff done in a style that's totally not KP, and doesn't look anything like the characters at all.

Personally I hold my criticism because what I post there is pure 100% garbage.