What in Real Life Reminds You of KP? #10 - Page 12
Global Justice Alliance

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: What in Real Life Reminds You of KP? #10

Registered User Veteran Member hrodwulf123's Avatar
    Today I saw something which reminded me not of KP herself, but rather of one of her squad mates from MHS cheersquad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s08bKoFO7WI

Pause that video at 0:52...that girl looks exactly like Liz! Red curly hair, brown eyes...it's totally her:

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    I had long been thinking of trying some boxed wine, so today I purchased a very nice Malbec from Argentina. In the campy goor-may kitchen [so]guzzling[/so] sipping the first glass, I was reminded of "The New Ron" :

Senor Senior, Sr.: Some refreshment perhaps? Oh, I have some lovely juice. Quite amazing really; it comes in a box.
    The 2PM Mogen-David 20/20 batch, from this past Monday afternoon, has an especially piquant boquet and quaint nose (and it glows in the dark.....).
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    On cable tonight, I saw an ad for a new series that'll start in January on TLC (The Learning Channel) - "Cheer Perfection," about cheer squads in training.

Registered User Senior Member Muzzlehatch's Avatar
    Last night I watched the 1963 comedy-drama "Soldier in the Rain" starring Jackie Gleason and Steve McQueen. In it, Sergeant McQueen tries to get Master Sergeant Gleason involved in his Sergeant Bilko-like get-rich-quick schemes. The film debuted five days after President Kennedy's assassination and disappeared at the box office.
    At the movie's end, Adam West appears as a general's aide. Naturally, this reminded me of "The Fearless Ferret" which appeared exactly 40 years later.
    Kim Possible, the REAL Disney princess!

Yesterday at the grocery store I saw a snack food called "Leapin' Lemurs."

Yesterday on the Customer Service phone bank, we got a call from a lady named Jocelyn (Joss?), and another from a Bonnie.

Artemis Crock: Girl, you're on fire!
    Barbara Gordon: Please. I always beat him.
    Bette Kane: Always?
    Richard Grayson: She's like ridiculously good at everything.

I've found these quotes from a Young Justice comic which again involves Batgirl/Barbara Gordon.

Tonight on the news WGN's senior weather man, Tom Skilling, was talking about the approaching snowstorm. Since it had already hit Wisconsin at that time, he mentioned how much snow had fallen in the Wisconsin town of Middleton.

Today MSN's news web page had a a link to a story about the 25 cutest newborn zoo animals. Among the pictures were some of newborn otters - a sea otter, and four Asian small-clawed otters. As soon as I saw the pic of the small-clawed otters, I reacted the same way Artie Smarty did in Mentor of Our Discontent:
    " Otters - so cute!!"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I created an account at Barnes & Noble's web site so I could use the gift card my SIL gave me. The web address on the back of the card was www.BN.com.

I would have thought that was the site for Bueno Nacho!