What in Real Life Reminds You of KP? #10 - Page 4
Global Justice Alliance

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What in Real Life Reminds You of KP? #10

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Yesterday Mom told me how our next-door neighbors were flying up to Washington State to begin their vacation. From there, they'll board a cruise ship to sail up the Alaskan coast. Upon hearing this bit of gossip, I remembered this bit of dialogue from Car Alarm, where Motor Ed reveals his "awesome plan" to Shego as they barrel down the road in the Kepler spacecraft after it's been converted to a hot rod:
    ....To cruise cross country at hypersonic speed, with a hot babe at my side. It's on my list of things to do before I croak. Next up? Alaskan cruise, man.

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Yesterday Mom told me how our next-door neighbors were flying up to Washington State to begin their vacation. From there, they'll board a cruise ship to sail up the Alaskan coast. Upon hearing this bit of gossip, I remembered this bit of dialogue from Car Alarm, where Motor Ed reveals his "awesome plan" to Shego as they barrel down the road in the Kepler spacecraft after it's been converted to a hot rod:
    ....To cruise cross country at hypersonic speed, with a hot babe at my side. It's on my list of things to do before I croak. Next up? Alaskan cruise, man.
    Well, your neighbors will enjoy it up there in Alaska, I can ensure that with experience

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    From there, they'll board a cruise ship to sail up the Alaskan coast.

I hope they packed clothing for all kinds of weather. I still remember the t-short & shorts day we had in Ketchikan when we went.

Registered User Exalted Member lunchmeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    From there, they'll board a cruise ship to sail up the Alaskan coast.

I hope they packed clothing for all kinds of weather. I still remember the t-short & shorts day we had in Ketchikan when we went.
    And their cutlasses and boarding pikes.
    Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

While I was watching The Mask of Zorro on cable last night, I noticed that Zorro's horse was named Tornado. Unfortunately, he wasn't a robo-horse like Uncle Slim's was...

Last night while surfing the 'net, I came across an ad for a product I know Ron wouldn't buy - Garden gnomes with NFL team logos on them (and painted in said teams' colors)!

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    Last night while surfing the 'net, I came across an ad for a product I know Ron wouldn't buy - Garden gnomes with NFL team logos on them (and painted in said teams' colors)!
    Garden gnomes - or, rather, lawn gnomes - will always make me think of Freakazoid. Though, yeah, that one in Ron's garage...

I've seen 'em for Michigan, Michigan State, and the Red Wings in local stores.

Just the other day, I got an e-mail from a local grocery store chain that encouraged me to "crunch into salty snack savings!"
    It reminded me of Senior Senior, Sr's request to Junior over the intercom in The Big Job:
    Junior! More salty chips and crunchy snacks, and uhhh...fruity fizzy beverages!

Registered User Senior Member Muzzlehatch's Avatar
    I was looking through the May 14th issue of People magazine and saw a recipe for Katie Couric's "Lemon Squares". Wonder if she lifted it from Nana Possible....
    Kim Possible, the REAL Disney princess!

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzlehatch View Post
    I was looking through the May 14th issue of People magazine and saw a recipe for Katie Couric's "Lemon Squares". Wonder if she lifted it from Nana Possible....
    Hopefully, she's not related to Adrena Lynn
    "Say the Word"