The Fourth Alliance Captioning Thread: The Top Secret Extended Edition - Page 37
Global Justice Alliance

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: The Fourth Alliance Captioning Thread: The Top Secret Extended Edition

Registered User Veteran Member

:KP: Big news girls! Di$ney just announced that we're being recast as a soccer team in the new live action movie. We have to give up the Cheerleading and...Hey, don't shoot the messenger, huh?

:bonnie: They can have my cheerleading uniform after they pry it off my cold dead corpse

:KP: Shake those Pompoms girls! We don't know how much longer we'll have them before Di$ney takes them away and gives us soccer balls!
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

:bonnie: Kim, let the suits know the whole squad is with me on the whole 'uniform-cold-dead-corpse' thing.
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

Barkin: And here we see our current president demonstrating his 'Grab 'em by the p-ssy' technique.

:ron: "THESE are the uniforms we're wearing for the soccer team? I'm gonna YAK!"

:ron: This script for the Live Action KP movie is a serious letdown. Kim and my character get stepped on in most of our best scenes. There's nowhere near enough Rufus, Drakken, or Shego and what there is seems watered down and don't even get me started on the ending, but it'll be worth it to see you rewritten as a cat loving milquetoast.

:KP: THIS is the new live action movie? It's gonna bomb, big time!
    :ron: Tell me about it!
    :KP: It took them half an hour to finish introducing my family. They did it in ten minutes in the pilot.
    :ron: And they did it better.
    :bonnie: Erica? Is my agent Bennie in? Put him on. Bennie? Bonnie. Yeah, that whole live action Kim Possible movie isn't gonna work out. Can you get me a job on DC Super Hero Girls? Star Sapphire? Sure, I can do that.

:ron: KP, I know you hate having Trump in office, but there's no point in going through your life all angry and stuff.

:KP: HEY! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE DENIED A MILITARY CAREER AND HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE THE FANS SHIPPED YOU WITH SHEGO!