The Fourth Alliance Captioning Thread: The Top Secret Extended Edition - Page 38
Global Justice Alliance

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 371 to 380 of 380

Thread: The Fourth Alliance Captioning Thread: The Top Secret Extended Edition

  1. #371
    Registered User Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Why should I say? Noone visits.
    Posts
    612

    :ron: The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the Hump. Do the Humpty-Hump! Yeah! Do the Humpty-Hump!
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

  2. #372
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofevil View Post

    :ron: The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the Hump. Do the Humpty-Hump! Yeah! Do the Humpty-Hump!
    May I submit a caption of my own for this one?

    "Every now and then, Ron got an itch he just couldn't scratch."

  3. #373
    Registered User Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Why should I say? Noone visits.
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post

    May I submit a caption of my own for this one?

    "Every now and then, Ron got an itch he just couldn't scratch."
    Well, yes. One of the things you're supposed to do on a captioning thread is post a caption on a picture that inspires one even if it's just been captioned by someone else. So just quote the picture, erase my caption and put in your own. Then maybe five more people will caption the same picture.
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

  4. #374
    Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The suburbs of Go City
    Posts
    10,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post

    May I submit a caption of my own for this one?

    "Every now and then, Ron got an itch he just couldn't scratch."
    Well, yes. One of the things you're supposed to do on a captioning thread is post a caption on a picture that inspires one even if it's just been captioned by someone else. So just quote the picture, erase my caption and put in your own. Then maybe five more people will caption the same picture.
    I knew that, MoE - I was just being polite!

  5. #375
    Registered User Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Why should I say? Noone visits.
    Posts
    612

    :shego: "BUILD THE WALL!!"
    :KP: "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I DON'T TALK TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS?!! THIS IS WHY!!
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

  6. #376
    Registered User Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Why should I say? Noone visits.
    Posts
    612

    :shego: "WHEN'S TRUMP GONNA GET OVER THE WHOLE ALABAMA STORM TWEET THING?!! I MEAN WE'VE ALL MOVED ON!! SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY!!
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

  7. #377
    Registered User Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Why should I say? Noone visits.
    Posts
    612

    :KP: Yeah, I only wear thongs because it's the only way I don't have lines on my behind when I'm cheering. It figures it would work with spandex, too. Mom's still doesn't like it though.
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

  8. #378
    Registered User Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Why should I say? Noone visits.
    Posts
    612

    "STOPPABLE!! Your fly is open.
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

  9. #379
    Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lancaster, Texas
    Posts
    8,156
    As apposed to your gnat is closed?
    "Say the Word"

  10. #380
    Registered User Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Why should I say? Noone visits.
    Posts
    612
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

Similar Threads

  1. The Second Alliance Captioning Thread: Now With Even More Disclaimer
    By Cody MacArthur Fett in forum Kim Possible
    Replies: 500
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 01:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •