The Fourth Alliance Captioning Thread: The Top Secret Extended Edition - Page 37
Global Justice Alliance

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: The Fourth Alliance Captioning Thread: The Top Secret Extended Edition

Registered User Veteran Member

:KP: Big news girls! Di$ney just announced that we're being recast as a soccer team in the new live action movie. We have to give up the Cheerleading and...Hey, don't shoot the messenger, huh?

:bonnie: They can have my cheerleading uniform after they pry it off my cold dead corpse

:KP: Shake those Pompoms girls! We don't know how much longer we'll have them before Di$ney takes them away and gives us soccer balls!
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

:bonnie: Kim, let the suits know the whole squad is with me on the whole 'uniform-cold-dead-corpse' thing.
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

Barkin: And here we see our current president demonstrating his 'Grab 'em by the p-ssy' technique.

:ron: "THESE are the uniforms we're wearing for the soccer team? I'm gonna YAK!"