General Discussion 8 - Page 47
Global Justice Alliance

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: General Discussion 8

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Hey, 'chutes. What is your exact post count? I know you are the leader, but for some reason, I only show you having about 2900. There must be some glitch or someting. Let me know the number and I will mmake sure it is correct. Thanks.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Hey, 'chutes. What is your exact post count? I know you are the leader, but for some reason, I only show you having about 2900. There must be some glitch or someting. Let me know the number and I will mmake sure it is correct. Thanks.
    Well, I thought it 9,949, before I made a post or three. (This will be X,952)
    I'm now seeing 2,951. Not sure why! I'm pretty sure I'm not the one with *the* most posts - I thought that honor went to TWD?
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    I'm now seeing 2,951. Not sure why! I'm pretty sure I'm not the one with *the* most posts - I thought that honor went to TWD?
    Ah yes, I remember now what happened. This had to do when I had to do a major tuneup of the website several years back. I hired our present IT expert Rich (business name 'Talkdevelopment'), to monitor the website, upgrade the software, keep it up to date, institute our SEI engines and maintain the Facebook page among other tasks. It had to be done as practically all of the pages of the original forum were very archaic in their coding and had to be updtaed to the current web site standards as we started having some trouble with bots and trouble accessing the web site, including system shutdowns due to people flooding us with downloads of the screencaps. Also the safety certificates (https: stuff, etc.) had to be done as well. Somewhere during that time, the counts that came from ARA were deleted so that the only counts that appeared are from the present website when it first started 13 years ago. As we went along, I simply asked everyone what their previous total was, and I upgraded it myself. I will update yours to 9,952.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Honored Elder Fireand'chutes77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireand'chutes77 View Post
    Ah yes, I remember now what happened. This had to do when I had to do a major tuneup of the website several years back. I hired our present IT expert Rich (business name 'Talkdevelopment'), to monitor the website, upgrade the software, keep it up to date, institute our SEI engines and maintain the Facebook page among other tasks. It had to be done as practically all of the pages of the original forum were very archaic in their coding and had to be updtaed to the current web site standards as we started having some trouble with bots and trouble accessing the web site, including system shutdowns due to people flooding us with downloads of the screencaps. Also the safety certificates (https: stuff, etc.) had to be done as well. Somewhere during that time, the counts that came from ARA were deleted so that the only counts that appeared are from the present website when it first started 13 years ago. As we went along, I simply asked everyone what their previous total was, and I upgraded it myself. I will update yours to 9,952.
    Thanks! I remember that event & the tidying-up. I'm not sure why my post count didn't jump around until now; perhaps it had to do with the length of time since I logged in.
    Carpe Navi: Because you never know when you'll get to go boating at government expense again.