Welcome .....To Project Possible
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome .....To Project Possible

Registered User Veteran Member

Welcome .....To Project Possible

I think this endeavor is best descibed by this paragraph:

Project Possible is a fan-derived effort dedicated to creating the first fan-made continuation of an animated series in history. Our focus is a show called Kim Possible which was cancelled in 2007 despite its huge fan-base and high ratings.
    We are looking for people in every field: animation, graphics, music, creative writers and voice actors.

I know what most of you are probably thinking: Yet another collection of internet blowhards who think they're going to make episodes of Kim Possible. And that's what I thought, too, and then I saw this:

Yes it's true. These people are actually serious. Episode one of fan-made season 5 is currently under construction. Scripts are being finalized, and storyboards are being drawn. We're actually doing this. More information about the project can be found here:
    http://www.projpossible.com/index.html
    And the youtube page can be found here:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectP...?feature=watch

I'm serving as a writer on the project and have enjoyed every minute.

We're sadly no longer hiring writers, but if you'd like to get involved as an Animator, Storyboard Artist, Musician, Voice Actor, Character Designer, or Background Artist, you can apply here:http://www.projpossible.com/jobs.html

Looking forward to seeing some of you on the project.

The opening scene now looks like this:
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

Re: Welcome .....To Project Possible

I wish them luck. They've done a fine job with the limited resources that they have.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar

Yeah, I'll say. The teaser looks intriguing. I wonder what the title means - "Of Dice and Men"? Could it have something to do with Cousin Larry's fantasy gaming? Lots of those games use dice to represent the element of chance in their play.
    I, too, wish them luck in their efforts to bring KP back to television.

I have no doubt it will be well received by many. I was a writer on this project. I had to walk away because I cannot support, condone, nor add to recycling old jokes which even Season4 left behind, not to mention backsliding some of the characters.
    Mother, Wife, Foster Parent, Therapist, Fan Fic Writer, Proof Reader; no *time* for "agendas".

Registered User Senior Member Sentinel103's Avatar

I was interested initially in the Project, but I have neither the time nor probably had the ability to write for the Project. If I had that much time, I would be back in the Do Jang teaching again (which I really DID enjoy). Since I work seven days a week every week it doesn't leave me a lot of extra time on my hands including seeing my spouse.

I like the animation, and the music. The voice work is very very good, close to the originals. The orgainization and pace seems similar to a studio episode. I like how the intro quickly clears up a lot of stuff left hanging after S4.

Hana never cried. She is the Prophesied Weapon and was helping even before Ron or Kim noticed (tossing a cookie like a weapon). Buuuuut, point that out to them, no listen. Offer alternative:

Ron: And I had just managed to put Hana to sleep! If that woke her upů excuse me KP, I have to make sure she isn't running the walls and ceiling, cause you know how hard that is t'clean up after herů"

Ignored.
    Mother, Wife, Foster Parent, Therapist, Fan Fic Writer, Proof Reader; no *time* for "agendas".

A toddler that DOESN'T wake up and cry at the sound of loud noises? That is the most Unheardof thing I have ever heeard of! I scoff at the notion.

Anyway, here is Act 1 Scene 1.

Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

Check canon. Hana never once cried. She is a prophetic mystical weapon. Never once cried through things such as parachuting and *loud* destruction raining about her tiny ears. She displayed cognizance beyond her years: without prompting tossing a cookie like a weapon to save them; grabbing and tossing Fiske like a ragdoll; bowing to The Yono; etc.

Ne'er a tear shed.

That DOESN'T mean she never would.