Rejoice! Rejoice! Our beloved KP returns to the Airwaves!
Global Justice Alliance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rejoice! Rejoice! Our beloved KP returns to the Airwaves!

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar

Rejoice! Rejoice! Our beloved KP returns to the Airwaves!

In a heartening turnaround, thanks to Sharper's sharp eyes and ears, it appears that Kim Possible is returning to the Air Waves of Disney Programming, specifically Disney XD channel, after more than three years (or more?) off the air, the full rotation of 87 episodes is coming back on regular rotation. Yes, Virginia, there is Santa Claus.

http://www.nickandmore.com/2014/01/2...ney-xd-monday/

"Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar

Re: Rejoice! Rejoice! Our beloved KP returns to the Airwaves!

That is good news! Looks like I'll be setting up my DVD recorder to catch those Season 4 episodes in the morning....

FRIENDLY WORD OF WARNING:
    The on-line Disney XD TV schedule gives showtimes for the Pacific time zone only. I know, because I compared their schedule for tonight on their webpage with what my cable service's on-line sched says, and my cable co.'s times are two hours later than the webpage's. So KP will run twice daily on XD this week: 10 AM and 3 PM Eastern time. That's 9 AM and 2 PM Central; 8 AM and 1 PM Mountain; and 7 AM and noon Pacific time.

I suggest you write this down, or print a copy of this post and keep it close by your VCR/DVR/DVD burner.

Registered User Regular Member sharper1988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    The on-line Disney XD TV schedule gives showtimes for the Pacific time zone only. I know, because I compared their schedule for tonight on their webpage with what my cable service's on-line sched says, and my cable co.'s times are two hours later than the webpage's. So KP will run twice daily on XD this week: 10 AM and 3 PM Eastern time. That's 9 AM and 2 PM Central; 8 AM and 1 PM Mountain; and 7 AM and noon Pacific time.

I suggest you write this down, or print a copy of this post and keep it close by your VCR/DVR/DVD burner.
    Have you recorded all the episodes, TWD? Because they announced that KP will be extended into next week on XD. The only difference is that the afternoon ep will be moved up to 2:30pm (East).
    My avatar above was created and designed by Slyrr.
    A true K/R, Canderemy, and Phinbella fan!

I'm sure he has recorded all the episodes, Sharper. I recorded them all myself during the KP Marathon before the final episodes (Graduation I & II) aired back in September 2007. Gosh......has it really been that long?.............
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by sharper1988 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post

Have you recorded all the episodes, TWD? Because they announced that KP will be extended into next week on XD. The only difference is that the afternoon ep will be moved up to 2:30pm (East).
    2:30 PM Eastern time, huh? That means 1:30 PM here in Go City. No big....
    But thanks for the heads-up there, sharper!
    And yes; I have recorded all the shows they've run so far - both morning and afternoon. Of course we still have tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday yet to come, and I have plenty of DVD blanks available. So I'm set. Here's hoping they'll extend Kimmie's run on Dis-XD past next week and make her a regular part of the schedule like she deserves.

SCHEDULE ALERT! SCHEDULE ALERT!
    KP's run on Dis-XD doesn't, I repeat, does not, extend past this coming week. They'll be running her shows at 9 AM and 1:30 PM Central time from Monday, Feb. 10 to Friday, Feb 14 - then they'll yank her off their schedule altogether. They'll be showing other Disney reruns, as well as movies, in her place beginning Monday the 17th.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but those are the facts. At least we got some KP reruns for a while.

Be sure and set your video recorders to catch every episode, like I've been doing (and will continue to do for the next week).

Ah, Fri74540wefpu09pw)(&*#R{HpHF(*#F{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ............

I had a feeling it was too good to be true.
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Ah, Fri74540wefpu09pw)(&*#R{HpHF(*#F{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ............

I had a feeling it was too good to be true.
    Unfortunately, old friend, it turns out you were right. *Sigh*
    It seems to me that the programmers at Dis-XD were just looking for some holes to plug in their schedule this month, and someone suggested they use some KP eps to fill them. I don't even think they know of any fan groups such as ours out here, hoping against hope that we get to see our heroine back on TV again. They just picked her show because it was: A) a fairly recent Disney production, new enough to attract some viewers; and B) had enough episodes available that they wouldn't end up repeating themselves too soon by running the show.
    At least now we'll have some Season 4 episodes on DVD....

Well....I got all of mine already.................
    "Say the Word"