How Was Your Day? The Not-so-Sweet 17th Edition - Page 41
Global Justice Alliance

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: How Was Your Day? The Not-so-Sweet 17th Edition

Registered User Senior Member Sentinel103's Avatar
    Well said Jer, you have much more knowledge in this area than I would ever claim to, I was just trying to assure TWD that this was not the end of the world, but also not to delay in getting a prognosis either.

Me, all I have a the therapy for the knee replacement and it is going well.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel103 View Post
    Well said Jer, you have much more knowledge in this area than I would ever claim to, I was just trying to assure TWD that this was not the end of the world, but also not to delay in getting a prognosis either.

Me, all I have a the therapy for the knee replacement and it is going well.
    No probs, Sentinel. I appreciate you saying those things because you are correct. And I appreciate your willingness to support people on the forum. I just wanted to add my two cents worth as well since I could give him little more detail.
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Thanks, Sentinel. I hope you're right that I caught it early enough. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to beat the cancer - even if it means surgery to remove the prostate. I'm too old to father any children, anyway. I can live without that gland if I have to.
    Again, thanks for the kind words. They mean a lot right now.
    Sorry about this situation....the fear is natural, but I am glad you also seem to be upbeat about it. At least two things are fortunate... the early detection, and having good medical coverage. All you can do now is proceed to the next step....see what the doctors suggested treatment is.

Moderator Honored Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Thanks, jeriddian. Your insights and knowledge are a great comfort right now. Like I told Sentinel, I'm more than willing to go the surgical route if that's the easiest way to get rid of the cancer. I'm just anxious right now about what the future has in store for me, what with treatments and all and how it'll affect my life.
    And Beaglebub, thank you too for your words of support. It's good to know my friends are there for me when I need them.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Today the flooring subcontractor started installing the hardwood floor in Mrs. campy's new upstairs study. He expects to finish it on Monday.

Registered User Senior Member Sentinel103's Avatar
    We had a charity event this morning serving lunch to homeless people at a church in St. Charles. We do that and breakfasts at all three Ronald McDonald houses and dinner for one of them once a month.