What Are You Watching? Episode 10 - Page 14
Global Justice Alliance

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Watching? Episode 10

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I'm watching Legends of Tomorrow.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    GOT still going strong....and with episode two, I'm going, really????.............Arya and Gendry???
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    GOT still going strong....and with episode two, I'm going, really????.............Arya and Gendry???
    Was that the big nude scene that everyone's up in arms about? I haven't been following that series at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Was that the big nude scene that everyone's up in arms about? I haven't been following that series at all.
    Well, as nude scenes go on GOT, this one was very, very modest and pretty tame really. I'm sure you've heard that the nude scenes and sex scenes on GOT are generally quite graphic. No, the surprise is that The actress who plays Arya Stark, Maisie Williams literally grew up on the show, When the show started she was only 13 years old. (Emila Clarke, on the other hand was already in her 20's when the show started, and she had numerous graphic nude scenes in the beginning of the show.) The audience just got used to seeing Maisie Williams still as a kid as she is very waif-like anyway. But she grew up, and is now 22 years old, so for story purposes for her character, she ended up with a actual nude scene, which was somewhat of a surprise to the audience as we are so used to thinking of her still as a child. The scene was not gratuitous and the audience actually saw very little. And the reason for the scene was made sense, plot-wise. Arya Stark is at Winterfell with all of what remains of her family just as the White Walkers are about to overrun them in the greatest battle of probably the entire series. She knew she and everyone else would probably die the next day. Being a virgin, She wanted to know what it was like to be with a man before she died
    "Say the Word"

OK, thanks for filling me in. Like I said, I've heard a lot about this show but I haven't been following it at all.
    Oh, by the way, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is coming back - first episode of Season 7 is May 10.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I'm watching NCIS: Los Angeles to see the guest appearance by David James Elliott, who's reprising his J*A*G role as Navy officer Harmon Rabb Jr.

I just watched that new CNN documentary, Apollo 11, tonight. It's WONDERFUL! The director used archival footage from the mission - some of which had been in storage for 50 years - to tell the story. Using these never-before-seen films allowed him to tell the story of the first moon landing from a whole new perspective. I hope CNN releases this film on DVD, because I will definitely buy a copy!! (Even though I did also DVR it.... )
    I urge you all to watch this the next time CNN runs it. It's a must-see for anyone who's a space enthusiast!!

I just watched the Cubs beat the Pirates, 8-3. San Francisco also beat Milwaukee by the same score, so the Cubs are in first place in the NL Central, 2.5 games ahead of the Brewers.
    GO CUBS GO!!

I just watched the season finale of Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. wow...
    Talk about your plot twists! Just when you think they've written themselves into a corner; just when you think there's no escape for our heroes this time, they manage to pull it off by coming up with an imaginative and original resolution to the story - and then toss in another plot twist for a cliffhanger!
    It'll be interesting to see what happens next season....
    BTW, hate to break the bad news, but next season will be the last for this show.

I haven't been watching much at all. My spare time has been spent putting the house in order with my big move, unpacking boxes, upgrading equipment here and there, repairing in some cases, and of course rebuilding my main computer.
    "Say the Word"