What Are You Watching? Episode 10 - Page 15
Global Justice Alliance

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: What Are You Watching? Episode 10

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    I haven't been watching much in the way of TV, either. Lately I've been going through SF Debris' Star Trek reviews series by series. I'm currently finishing up his season 1 reviews of Enterprise.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Since the majority pf my moving has now been done, I actually had a little time to watch some things. There are a couple of cartoons on Netflix I watched, even though they are really pretty dumbed down for the 7 year old and younger crowd. The new Shera adventure series is interesting,a s is another one called The Dragon Prince. Animation is of course rudimentary and dialogue is simplistic, but I like the plot lines.
    "Say the Word"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I just finished watching the New England Patriots out-pigpuck the Miami Dolphins 430.

I recently binged the first season of The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance. I highly recommend it if your a muppet fan, especially if you liked the movie form 1982.
    "Say the Word"

Since my last post in this thread, I went back and re-watched the entirety of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, which is my favorite Trek series besides the original. Having finished that a couple of weeks ago, I finally got around to watching Discovery.

The show's all right, but I still can't get used to the redesigned Klingons. Their new look is just too severe compared to the long-established appearances throughout the franchise.

I have really not watched hardly anything. I cut the cable cord more than a year ago. I browse Netflix and, and there are some things that interest me, but not much. In fact I haven't watched the boob tube I watched The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Season one a couple of weeks ago. I highly recommend it BTW. I'm hardly going to movies either.
    "Say the Word"

I watched the entire Carmen Sandiego series on Netflix again. I can't tell you how much it reminds me of KP.
    "Say the Word"

I haven't had a Netflix sub in a while now. I may go back sometime in the near future, but for now, I'm limiting myself (due to still having a rather tight budget and having to be selective about such things).

And yeah, it's been a couple of weeks since it aired, but I did see the series finale for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and while the finer points could be debated, it was, for me at least, a satisfying ending. It's just a shame Hasbro couldn't be bothered to let the Equestria Girls crew have a chance to wrap things up like that, disappointing all us Sunset Shimmer fans.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Mrs. campy & I are watching The Crown, Netflix's bio-series on Queen Elizabeth of the land of Uk. (I'd already seen the first 20 episodes, but wanted to see them again before watching the third series of 10 that dropped this month.)

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Mrs. campy & I are watching The Crown, Netflix's bio-series on Queen Elizabeth of the land of Uk. (I'd already seen the first 20 episodes, but wanted to see them again before watching the third series of 10 that dropped this month.)
    I understand it is a very engaging series, and highly recommended, but I don't want to watch it. I really have trouble with entertainers doing dramatic shows like this on people who are still alive, due to the often outrageous poetic license that is usually taken. To me, it's extremely disrespectful, no matter how well done.

I have been watching another animated series with an interesing storyline called The Dragon Prince. Season 3 just aired. The scipt writing is a little too dumbed down I think, even for the seven year old children the show is aimed at, but I find overall it is quite likeable.
    "Say the Word"